Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

Mini Hotel Review: Park Hyatt - Beaver Creek, Colorado

This is my very first write-up here on Pantip. Please accept my apology for not typing in Thai. Hope you enjoy my review.

In February 2009, we stayed 2 nights at the Park Hyatt in Beaver Creek, Colorado. The hotel treated their elite customers really well. We got an upgrade to the Meridian Suite and complimentary full breakfast.

Room description from http://beavercreek.hyatt.com.

Meridian Suite
    The lobby level Mount Meridian Suite features floor to ceiling windows for spectacular views of Beaver Creek village. The 1550 sq. ft. suite accommodates eight around a grand dining table, ideal for hospitalities. Pampering touches in these gracious Beaver Creek accommodations include a LCD flat screen TV, kitchenette, seating area offering a queen sofa sleeper next to a gas fireplace and full bathroom. Decorated in modern mountain lodge decor, the Mount Meridian Suite has the ability to connect to an available double-double and/or panoramic king bedroom located in the turet.

จากคุณ : tnapawan - [ 16 มิ.ย. 52 11:16:56 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com