แหม อายจัง อันนี้คือข้อความที่เราสรุปแล้วเอาไปแปะใน FB บางอย่างก็มีการเปลี่ยนเพื่อลดความรุนแรงของประเด็นนิดนึง เผื่อใครจะเอาไปแปะที่ไหนบ้าง หรืออยากจะเพิ่มอะไรก็ได้เลยนะคะ หรือตรงไหนมีถูกต้องก็แก้ไขได้ เพราะเรื่องแบบนี้เป็นเรื่องจริงและเราบ่นได้อ่ะค่ะ
Group of Thai people got stuck in Cairo Int' Airport. They are from different destinations but all left there in terminal without help from Egypt Air. Couple issues about the embarrassing irresponsible behavior/policy as below.
- The airline still carried passengers from many destination to Cairo airport even they already knew that they might not be able to transit customer to their final destinations. Some said that they don't want to pay for cancellation or delayed fee in Europe. So airline decided to take them out of europe then left them there in Cairo.
- Situation in Cairo turned violent and dangerous so the passenger definitely could not leave the airport = all passenger had to remain in the airport. Numbers of people could not even enter the airport for flights.
- In 3 days. they got only 2-3 small meals with drink. and they were not well distributed. No body expected 5 star hotel and gourmet food but considerable amount of food and water three times a day seems generous enough. We understand that the country is in riot but you can not starve your customers.
- Those Thai people and tons of other unfortunate passengers stucked in abandoned terminal 3 with all shop closed, no food, no water and airline staff didn't even care to inform them that everything was better in terminal 1, shop and restaurant were opened.
- When Thai ambassador arrived and told the airline to return bags to passenger who want to take Thai government special charter flight by Jordanian Airline back to Thailand. The airline high level staffs against his effort by said that " if Jordanian airline take those customer, they would do everything to ensure that Jordanian airline will not be able to land in Cairo again!!!!!" [rumor said that the ambassador response was "then Egypt air will not land in bangkok as well"]
- After arrived in Thailand, some of those Thai traveller got invited to the famous evening news to told the story. Then one of them got phone from Egypt Air staff in Thailand but not for deeply apologized. The staff blamed her for ruin Egypt Air reputation, staff motivation to work and so on. Not even say sorry that the airline left hundred of customers freezing there without food, water and help. [don't mention they effort to stop the passengers from using special flight back home]
- Sad thing is airline staff in Cairo airport were assault by angry passengers and they still had to be there. Poor company policy.
- Quality of Airline don't measure only by the latest aircraft, food and hospitality but also ability to manage unexpected situation.
Egypt air will not be blamed this much if.....
- They didn't carry hundreds of passenger to Cairo without seriously working out how to board them to destinations. They should cancel all their flight to Cairo.
- They at least should show their sincere to comfort passengers as much as they could. Even without food or drink.
- Other airlines still be able to fly but Egypt air refuse to fly. If they don't have enough staff at the time they should transfer passengers to other airlines and that's what others do in this kind of problem.
- Official apologized should be given to all passengers not a call to blame. Ridiculous!!!! If this is all senior officer could think, they should be sent to senior home ASAP....lol
There're several thing that those people experienced there but I can't say it here because they were not related to the airline.
Hope that situation would be better there.....
แก้ไขเมื่อ 05 ก.พ. 54 06:24:12
5 ก.พ. 54 05:35:01