Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

**Call for help I am in Delhi, India and I lost my passort *** ติดต่อทีมงาน

We(2 person) traveled in India for 9 days (11-19 Nov 2011). Unfortunately last night in the train my bag was stollen which include my passport, my wallet, my mobile phone, my ID card and all of card. We went to the police station and make the FIR report. Then we went to Thai embassy but it close and will be opened on Monday.

Actually our flight is at tonight but we have to went the embassy to make new passport.
Now we have to find the hotel in delhi but the hotel need the passport so i has just the copy one. I am not sure that the hotel will accept that.

So we need the help from Thai people in Delhi or India.

Please contact us by email ple_bm018@hotmail.com
or contact to my car agency : Mr. Ramesh +91 9829807074, +9109829807075

จากคุณ : lovelypooh
เขียนเมื่อ : 19 พ.ย. 54 17:05:43

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com