CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangGameRoom

สอบถาม Hostel ใน Hongkong ครับ

จะไปลองพักที่ฝั่ง Hongkong บ้าง
    เลยจองไว้ก่อน 2 ที่
    1.Sunkong 140/คน/วัน
    2. Wangfat 175/คน/วัน
    กะว่าจะลองไป Sunkong ดู เพราะที่พักทั้งสองที่เห็นว่าอยู่ที่อาคารเดียวกัน แต่เท่าที่เข้าไปดูใน Web Hostel คนที่ไปพักรวมถึงนักท่องเที่ยวชาติอื่น ๆ เข้ามาต่อว่ากันมากในเรื่องความช้าในการจัดห้อง ห้องไม่ตรงรูปใน Web , บริการไม่ดี , หนวกหู , เหม็นกลิ่นแก๊ส ผู้ที่เคยลองไปแล้ว เป็นไงมั่งครับ หรือสมควรย้ายไป Wangfat ดีกว่า
    รายละเอียดครับ
    http://www.hostelz.com/display.php/30727+Sun+Kong+Hostel

Comment by Katie March 2005
    (ให้ 2 ดาว)
    This place had a great location, but poor service. We waited for 30 minutes to check in. At least three people came to the front desk during our three-night stay, saying that staff had packed up all their belongings and put their backpacks in the hallway even though they had paid. We came back one night and found a staff member using our toilet and had to wait in the hallway. But it was a great location and not too expensive by Hong Kong standards.  

Comment by Emma January 2005
    (ให้ 1 ดาว)
    I arrived at Hong Kong and thought wow, with its breathtaking views and brightly-colored buildings, what amazing start this city was for my trip. However, my feelings changed as soon as arrived at Sung Kong Hostel. After a long wait in reception I was shown to my room, which was small and cramped and nothing like the picture shown on their Web site. To make matters worse, the door to our apartment had a dodgy lock and the surrounding area was filled with a gas smell, which was not good for two girls suffering asthma. Thinking it couldn't get much worse, we were later to find that three boys were actually sharing our en suite room. That was not great for three girls who had lots of sightseeing to do. After receiving no help solving the problem we left very unsatisfied. Due to the boys, we weren't able to take hardly any showers, or only had cold water showers. Plus there were many other things. Don't be fooled by the photos!

แก้ไขเมื่อ 04 พ.ค. 48 09:08:39

จากคุณ : ZQ - [ 4 พ.ค. 48 09:07:31 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป