CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

น่าเห็นใจออสซี่มากๆ รู้สึกจะประท้วงหนักที่สมเด็จไม่แยแส เลย petition กันใหญ่เป็นการเป็นงาน

Australia wants Madonna!
    Posted: 05 April 2006 - Thanks to Chris and Kathy

Australian newspaper the Daily Telegraph have started a petition to show Madonna how much they want her to tour Australia

บางคนถึงกับทวงบุญคุณเรื่องดีวีดี Girlie Show ที่ออสซี่ทำให้ Madonna ครองบัลลังก์ถึงทุกวันนี้ 55555555555555 (ก็จริงของเขานะ ไม่เชื่อถามคุณ Xoop ดูสิ อิๆๆๆ)

Comment: Does Madonna not realise that she would make an absolute killing by coming here? And not that she needs it but where is her loyalty to the fans who helped get her to the top - from all corners of the globe. When she toured in 1993 she was warmly embraced and created the Girlie Show Down Under DVD which still sells well. Surely that means she had fun. I hope its only a matter of time before she realises her mistake and heads here for a while. If she likes a pint in English pubs just think of the fun she could have getting on the turps at one of our lovely all aussie drinking houses. Cmon Madge, theres a coldie waiting for you!

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,20281,18710629-5001026,00.html

อีกข่าวนึง Amazon.com บอกว่า DVD  I'm going to tell you a secret จะออก 6 มิ.ย. นี้ แน่ๆ จ้ะ

As well as the DVD release of "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" there is also an Audio CD listed by online retailer Amazon.com, with the same release date of the DVD: June 6th, 2006.

A while ago, we reported about a possible DVD+CD combo release of the re-Invention tour documentary. It looks like we need to get more details from Madonna's camp to know how her "Secret" will look like.

แก้ไขเมื่อ 08 เม.ย. 49 18:15:11

จากคุณ : rien - [ 8 เม.ย. 49 18:07:46 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป