CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

Avril Lavigne และแฟนหนุ่ม Deryck Whibley @ out in London

AVRIL'S LAVIGNE: THE WEDDING PLANNER

Deryck Whibley and a tipsy Avril Lavgine were spotted leaving a trendy eatery in the hip Soho
    district of London yesterday.

After a whirlwind promotional tour in Cannes for her flick 'Over the Hedge', I have been told on
    good word that the cute Canadian couple are across the pond looking at different venue locations for
    their big wedding day which is rumoured to take place later this summer.

Without sounding too Us Weeklyish, a source told me that now that Avril's music and film
    obligations are over with, she is really exicted to focus on and plan her upcoming wedding.

And what is the theme of the big day? Glam, glam and more glam! Would you expect anything less from
    this former Sk8r Girl?
    Be sure to read a vicious New York Post article about Avril's new girly style. My favourite line:
    "Avril's style can best be described in two words: sellout couture. Avril's new look is
    extremely boring and predictable." Ouch!

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/69095.htm

จากคุณ : Leonardo Dicaprio - [ 26 พ.ค. 49 14:43:31 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป