CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

++++++ Avril Lavigne แต่งงานแล้ว !!!!!!!! ++++++ {พร้อมรูป}

บทสัมภาษณ์ของ avril พูดถึงวันแต่งงานของเธอ

The bride’s day started with a massage, followed by hair and make-up. “I had junk food at the hotel – sandwiches and french fries,” Lavigne recalled. “I didn't eat very much. I had a little. I had some tuna.”

She arrived at the private estate in Montecito, California, in the back of a vintage Rolls Royce. More than two dozen paparazzi were gathered outside (two photographers were taken away by police for allegedly trying to crash the wedding).

"I had my mom, my sister and my grandma come in and help me put my dress on," Lavigne said. "I wanted it to be very traditional."

Lavigne and Whibley were married in front of an awning of white flowers. They wrote their own vows and exchanged them in private following the service.

The newlyweds’ first dance was to “Iris” by The Goo Goo Dolls. "It's my favourite song in the world," Lavigne explained. "it's just a pretty ballad." But the slow dance was awkward, she added.

Lavigne said the couple is putting honeymoon plans on hold to spend time with their families. And she denied rumours that she is pregnant.

นี่เป็นบทสัมภาษณ์ย่อๆ นะคะ หาอ่านเต็มๆ ได้ที่www.alavigne.org ค่ะ

*-* ขอให้ทั้งคู่มีความสุขนะจ๊ะ อย่าเพิ่งรีบป่องแบบบริทนี่ย์ล่ะ และก็หวังเล็กๆ ว่าความเป็นร็อคกับพังค์ของพวกเค้าจะยังมีอยู่บ้าง ไม่มากก็น้อย -*-

จากคุณ : แม้ววี่มิสเวิลด์ - [ 18 ก.ค. 49 19:13:27 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com