CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

NBC จะไม่ออกอากาศ CT ช่วงกางเขนกระจก

เป็นที่คาดเดากันได้กับอเมริกายุคบุชผู้ลูกที่ฝ่ายขวาเรืองอำนาจ อย่าว่าเรื่องออกอากาศ Confessions Tour ช่วง Live To Tell อันมีกางเขนกระจกอันลือลั่นเลย แม้แต่เรื่องการคุมกำเนิดด้วยถุงยางอนามัยยังรณรงค์ให้ไม่ใช้ (เน้นหักห้ามใจแทน)

Will Madonna's crucifix make it to TV special?

September 25, 2006
    BY DAVID BAUDER

NEW YORK -- With Madonna urging people to see her show before criticizing her for mounting a Crucifix during one song, NBC is still wrangling over whether millions of television viewers will get that chance.

The network plans to air a Madonna concert special culled from her current ''Confessions'' tour during the November ratings sweeps period, which is used to set advertising rates.

During her performance of the song ''Live to Tell,'' Madonna is shown on a mirrored cross wearing a crown of thorns. That angered some religious leaders.

Madonna said in a statement Thursday that she and three dancers ''confess'' or share harrowing experience from childhood that they overcame. She makes her confession from the cross.

''This is not a mocking of the church,'' she said. ''It is no different than a person wearing a cross or 'taking up the cross' as it says in the Bible. My performance is neither anti-Christian, sacrilegious or blasphemous. Rather, it is my plea to the audience to encourage mankind to help one another and to see the world as a unified whole. I believe in my heart that if Jesus were alive today he would be doing the same thing.''

จากคุณ : mr.sac - [ 27 ก.ย. 49 15:03:30 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com