CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

ภาพเด็กหญิงวัย 8 ขวบที่ติดเชื้อ HIV กำลังอุ้มเด็กคนนี้อยู่...มันตรึงใจฉันมาก

บทสัมภาษณ์จากรายการ Oprah ครับ
    (จะพยายามแปลสรุปคร่าวๆในแต่ละคำถาม ถ้าผิดยังไงก็แก้ให้ด้วยนะครับ)
    ...งานนี้ เศร้า ซึ้ง ขนลุกมากๆ แล้วก็สะใจสไตล์เจ๊ไปในตัว หึหึ...
    ---

Madonna: The Adoption Controversy

From provocative videos to headline-making risqué concerts, Madonna is known for pushing people's buttons. Now it's her actions off stage that are putting her back in the center of controversy.

In the fall of 2006, Madonna traveled to the African nation of Malawi where she is building an orphan care center with her foundation Raising Malawi. Soon after her trip, news broke that she and husband, Guy Ritchie, were adopting a 13-month-old boy named David.

Local human rights groups have since gone to court, challenging the Malawian government's decision to allow Madonna to adopt David. They believe that Madonna used her wealth and celebrity to fast track the adoption. News outlets have also recently reported that David's birth father, whom originally was in support of the adoption, claims to not have fully understood what he was saying when he encouraged the adoption.

Madonna, accustomed to being criticized in the media, says she never expected to be criticized for her family's choice to adopt a son.

"I didn't realize that the adoption was causing any controversy until I came back," she says. "There were a million film crews in the airport and press camped outside my door. I don't read newspapers or watch television, but all of my friends have let me know what everybody's talking about and what's going on in the news. So it didn't really hit me until I got back to England. It's pretty shocking."

---

ฤดูใบไม้ร่วง 2006 มาดอนน่าเดินทางไปมาลาวีเพื่อสร้างอาคารสถานเลี้ยงเด็กกำพร้าใหม่ จากโครงการของเธอ Raising Malawi และได้อุปการะเด็กชายวัย 13 เดือนที่ชื่อ David

องค์การเพื่อสิทธิมนุษยชนของมาลาวี ออกมาประท้วงหน่วยงานราชการที่อนุญาตให้มาดอนน่ารับเด็กไปง่ายๆ และเชื่อว่าเป็นเพราะ เงินและชื่อเสียง และข่าวยังว่าพ่อของ David ที่ทีแรกสนับสนุนกลับออกมาบอกว่าเขาไม่เข้าใจในสิ่งที่พูดไปชัดเจนพอตอนที่เขาให้สัมภาษณ์ว่าเห็นด้วย

มาดอนน่า...ผู้ที่น่าจะชินชากับการถูกโจมตีจากสื่อ กล่าวว่า เธอไม่เคยนึกเลยว่า ครอบครัวเธอจะถูกสื่อโจมตีจากเรื่องนี้

"ฉันไม่เข้าใจเลยว่าทำไมการรับอุปการะเด็ก จะกลายเป็นข้อพิพาทใหญ่โตได้เช่นนี้ ฉันไม่อ่านหนังสือพิมพ์ ไม่ดูทีวี (ยังคง concept Nobody knows me) เลยไม่รู้เรื่องจนกลับมาถึงอังกฤษ ที่สนามบินมีนักข่าวมหาศาล บ้างก็ตั้งแคมป์กันหน้าบ้านเยอะมาก ฉันรู้เรื่องเพราะเพื่อนๆฉันบอก ตอนฉันกลับมาอังกฤษ มันทำให้ฉันช็อคจริงๆ"

แก้ไขเมื่อ 25 ต.ค. 49 23:51:38

จากคุณ : modjo! - [ 25 ต.ค. 49 23:47:44 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com