Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

ของขวัญปีใหม่แด่แฟนๆห้องนี้ค่ะ

ขอให้แฟนๆห้องนี้มีความสุขกันมากๆนะคะ ขอให้แคล้วคลาดจากระเบิดทั้งหลายแหล่ น่ากลัวจริงๆเลย...

เพลงนี้เป็นอีกเพลงหนึ่งที่หญิงป้า ช้อบบบบ ชอบ ค่ะ แต่หายากอยู่

Send me a lover

http://www.peachpatch.com/sendme.html

และคลิปรวมเพลงจากชุด These are special times น่ารักดี

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlOi19mYn2w&NR

เพลง O Holy Night อลังการดาวล้านดวงมากๆ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3VgdKDXb7Q&mode=related&search=

Another Year Has gone by ชอบมากๆค่ะเพลงนี้ ดีใจที่เจอคลิป live
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnZRk0tazC0&mode=related&search=

I met an angel on the christmas day น่ารักมากๆ ขำๆ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNMEveaeDEM&mode=related&search=

อีกคลิป Live: Water from the moon เสียงกระชากใจคนอกหักมากๆ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WodAVvnIvU&NR

(ใครว่างๆมาช่วยกันนั่งหาคลิปดีๆของ Celine ใน Youtube กันเหอะค่ะ นั่งดูคนเดียวตาแฉะแล้ว..

)
    และสุดท้าย...นำมาจากใน team celine member ค่ะ ไม่รู้ว่าเค้าโพสต์ลงในบอร์ดสมาชิกเท่านั้น หรือว่าบอร์ดปกติ เอาไปอ่านกันเล่นๆ

Ask Celine A Question
    'Falling Into You' Album

In March, we celebrated the 10-year anniversary of the 'Falling Into You' album release. As part of this celebration, we gave TeamCeline members the opportunity to "Ask Celine A Question!" Five questions were selected and Celine has answered them below. Enjoy!

Q:
    When you reflect on your life during the recording of the Falling Into You album, what stands out the most to you and why?
    Submitted by: Ashley from LaOtto, Indiana, USA

A:
    I remember this being one of the busiest periods in my life, because we were recording all over the place...in Los Angeles, in New York, even in the Bahamas...and we had recently been on tour for the Colour of My Love album so it seemed to be non-stop. The Bahamas was fun, because it was the first time that we weren't recording in a city environment, and of course the weather was great there. We had a bit more of a laid back schedule during these sessions. At night we'd record with David Foster, and during the day Rene and I got to spend some time on the beach. We weren't there for long...less than a week, but it was a nice break, in the middle of the crazy schedule.

Q:
    When you sing "Because You Love Me," I get the feeling that you are singing it to Rene. Is that true?
    Submitted by: Coleen, Frank, John, & Katarina from Chino, California, USA

A:
    Whenever I choose songs for my albums, the most important thing for me is to be able to "feel" the emotion and the meaning of the song. I have to believe in what I'm singing, and be able to put my heart and soul into it. In so many of my songs, it's true that I take on my own emotions when I perform them, and of course this includes my relationship with Rene. Some songs hit home more than others, and "Because You Loved Me" was one of these....and yes, it has an extra special meaning because of the way I feel for Rene. It's such an amazing song, and I felt so fortunate that Dianne Warren gave me the opportunity to sing it.

Q:
    How did it feel to work with all of those well-known producers and songwriters? Especially for “Because You Loved Me” since it was such a hit song?
    Submitted by: Cassandra from Stanton, California, USA

A:
    I can remember feeling very privileged to have such a great team of producers working on this album...I had worked with David Foster and Aldo Nova before, but it was my first opportunity to work with Jim Steinman, who produced three songs, and many of the other producers. Each producer has a very different way of working, and it makes me work a little differently too...finding new things about the way I approach a song. It was an incredible experience.

Q:
    What are your favourite memories of the Falling Into You Around The World tour and why?
    Submitted by: Shaun from Dundee, United Kingdom

A:
    Well that was an amazing tour. Up until that tour, most of our touring was in North America and the French-speaking territories in Europe...but for this tour, we went around the world...it was really our very first International tour. We went all around the UK, which was great fun...down to Australia, New Zealand and Japan...and many of the bigger European cities. It was a lot of travelling, and we didn't seem to stop for a while, because the songs were working in so many territories. Some of my favourite memories were about performing in front of all the different fans from different countries. Even though English was not their first language, and some didn't even speak English, they all seemed to know the words to the songs, and were singing along with me...it was quite a great surprise!! Of course, tasting all the different foods from around the world was a treat that I will always remember. I had my first curry in London, the best sushi in my life, in Japan of course...amazing sausages in Germany...and so many fabulous dinners in France!!

Q:
    What did you feel when you first listened to this album after you finished recording it?
    Submitted by: Anita from Zeist, Netherlands

A:
    That's a difficult question...I remember that I thought we had a lot of good songs, and that they were very different from eachother...I guess because of all the different producers involved. I can also remember being excited about performing the songs live...looking forward to doing that. When you're in the studio, singing just into the microphone, it's not even close to singing for a live audience, so when I finish an album, the next thought I have is doing it live. This is when an album gets a different life for me, and we learn new things about songs that we recorded. For example, when we recorded "River Deep, Mountain High", it was great in the studio, but when we did it live it had so much more energy onstage, and the audiences would stand up and dance with me...it was really rock and roll!! I loved that!

แก้ไขเมื่อ 01 ม.ค. 50 04:38:20

จากคุณ : หญิงป้า - [ วันปีใหม่ 04:13:28 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom