Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

นิตยสาร Rolling Stone ได้ฟัง 5 เพลงจากอัลบั้มใหม่แล้ว ปรากฏว่าเยี่ยม

ข่าวเมื่อสองสามสี่วันมาแล้วครับ
    แต่เอาลงไว้จะได้เป็นหลักเป็นฐาน (ว่าไปนั่น)

คือว่านิตยสาร Rolling Stone (ซึ่งถ้าข้อมูลไม่ล้าสมัย Madonna เป็นนักร้องหญิงที่ขึ้นปกเล่มนี้เยอะมากที่สุด) เขาได้ฟังเพลงจากอัลบั้มใหม่ไปแล้ว 5 เพลงครับ

ได้แก่ 4 Minutes To Save The World, Candy Store, Miles Away, Give It To Me และ Heartbeat

ประมาณว่าเข้าท่าและโดนขอรับ

เนื้อข่าวจาก drowned ครับ

Rolling Stone got an Exclusive Preview of Madonna New Album!

Rolling Stone got an exclusive preview of Madonna's new album today, along with some inside scoop from Nate "Danja" Hills on the production of the record.

First of all there's another confirmation of what Drowned Madonna exclusively revealed several months ago: Madonna new album will be indeed released on April 29. Besides it was Drowned Madonna which exclusively announced on October 6th, 2006 that Madonna would have been back soon into the recording studio for her new album, while others claimed that it was not true and she was just focusing on books and break.

Rolling Stone got an early listen to five tracks: "4 Minutes To Save The World", "Candy Store", "Miles Away", "Give It To Me" and "Heartbeat".  

"Heartbeat" is obviously the track Drowned Madonna talked about when we exclusively reported about the album listening party on December 4; it was one of the songs that Madonna played without mentioning the title - check it out. "The dance floor theme returns again on "Heartbeat," which boasts a thumping hip-hop beat with a sandpaper shuffle and twinkling Eighties-reminiscent synths," reports Rolling Stone. "Madonna opens up her voice more, singing, "Can't you see when I dance I feel free / Which makes me feel like the only one the light shines on." The song features a brief rap breakdown that recalls Nelly Furtado's chanty "Promiscuous" ("See my booty get down," Madonna speak-sings), but returns to its clubby roots in the end."

According to Rolling Stone "Give It To Me" sounds most like a more urban, edgy continuation of Confessions. It's "excellent" says the magazine. Madonna sings, "When the lights go down and there's no one left I can go on and on." It ends after a fast, killer breakdown where she chants "Get stupid" over a xylophone chime as the beat builds into a frenzy and she proclaims, "Give it to me / No one's gonna stop me now."

Rolling Stone reports that "Miles Away" is the most lyrical of the five songs and is a wistful tune about a long-distance relationship with a melody that resembles Timberlake's FutureSex/LoveSounds.

Rolling Stone talks also about the video of "4 Minutes To Save The World". "Timbaland makes an appearance, and Madonna and Timberlake play superheroes tackling physical obstacles," says the magazine.

"Fans who worried that Madonna might be losing inspiration as she approaches fifty need not be concerned," reports Rolling Stone. "The new album takes a few steps away from the hyper-polished future disco of Confessions toward a more urban-oriented, thumpy funk."

แก้ไขเมื่อ 17 ก.พ. 51 10:43:38

จากคุณ : mr.sac - [ 17 ก.พ. 51 10:41:54 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom