Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

กรี๊ดดดดดดดดดดดดดดด อีเจ๊ป่วย!!! ตารางทัวร์ป่วน!!!

Celine Dion Tour Dates Rescheduled
    March 26 , 2008

Due to illness Celine will not be able to perform at her Brisbane concert

The concert will now be performed on Monday, March 31 at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.

Celine is being treated with antibiotics for a minor throat infection and irritated sinuses that she has been suffering from for a number of days since arriving in Australia.

Accordingly her doctor has instructed her to rest for an additional 48 hours in order to be fully recovered.

"I've been looking forward to doing this show in Brisbane for so long... I'm really sorry to disappoint my fans tonight... I can't wait to see them on the 31st", Celine said earlier today.

Sydney and Perth concert dates remain unchanged.

However in order to permit the rescheduling of the Brisbane concert the Melbourne performance at Rod Laver Arena will now take place:

Wednesday 2 April MELBOURNE ROD LAVER ARENA

As a consequence Celine's Australian tour itinerary becomes:

SYDNEY, ACER ARENA FRIDAY MARCH 28
    SYDNEY, ACER ARENA SATURDAY MARCH 29
    BRISBANE, ENT. CENTRE MONDAY MARCH 31 (was Wed March 26)
    MELBOURNE, ROD LAVER ARENA WEDNESDAY APRIL 2 (was Tues April 1)
    PERTH, MEMBERS EQUITY STADIUM FRIDAY APRIL 4

All tickets purchased for the original dates in Brisbane and Melbourne are valid for the same seats on the new performance dates without a need for exchange.

TeamCeline members who purchased TeamCeline tickets and wish to obtain a refund will be contacted with details on how to do so shortly. General ticket holders who are unable to attend the rescheduled dates may obtain a refund from the point of purchase, upon presentation of their tickets.

NOTE: To secure a refund in Brisbane all requests should be submitted not later than Friday, March 28 and ONLY to:

MYER CITY BOX OFFICE
    SHOP 95. ELIZABETH STREET. BRISBANE CITY
    or
    BRISBANE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE,
    MELALEUCA DRIVE BOONDALL QLD

Alternatively by mail to: CELINE DION POSTPONEMENT, GPO BOX 4000. BRISBANE QLD 4000

In Melbourne please submit to point of purchase not later than Friday, March 28.

Tickets for all shows are available through:

Brisbane / Sydney / Melbourne: Ticketek 132 849 www.ticketek.com.au
    Perth: Ticketmaster 136 100 www.ticketmaster.com.au

จากคุณ : Title_Celine - [ 26 มี.ค. 51 23:02:41 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom