Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

เจ๊ซุ่มเต้นที่ Bally’s ฟิตเนสอ่ะ เป็นไปได้ไง

EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears Is Dancing, Making The People Fat

Last night I went to my gym, the Bally's in Culver City, and I went downstairs late for a cardio class, excited for yoga because I could use some zen in my life.

But there was no zen at Bally's. I noticed that the class hadn't started yet, and that there were new blinds closed on the aerobics studio. And there was a huge crowd of fuming ladies standing outside.

Now let me tell you, Wednesday night's class is probably the most crowded class of the week. I wasn't sure about taking it because I don't even know if there is enough room to move when everyone gets piled in there.

Britney was inside. We waited around for almost a half hour before they told us that class was cancelled. Those women were pissed! They pay their hard-earned money for a membership, get their butts up and to the gym to better themselves, and Britney had taken it over. I thought they were going to rush past all the bodyguards and mob her for ruining their class.

After being inside a little less than an hour, Britney snuck out a back door right by the studio. All I saw was the back of her head with that messy bun. Britney was in a real rush, so much in fact, that she left her purse and CD behind and someone had to run it outside to her.

The scoop? Britney wasn't working with her trainer, in fact her trainer (or one of them at least) was supposed to teach the popular class at that time and had no clue what was going on.

Britney was working with a choreographer. Can we expect a new music video that isn't a cartoon? An upcoming performance? She was the only dancer there, so who knows.

But seriously, if she would have been in there during my yoga time, I would have joined the lady mob.

Creditos: Socialitelife/DAVINCE.

คร่าวๆก็คือ
    มีคนเห็นเจ๊บริท แอบซุ่มซ้อมเต้นในนั้น ประมาณว่าไม่ได้มีเทรนเนอร์ออกกำลังกาย หรือ อะไรอย่างที่ว่าหรอก ความจริงเจ๊ไปที่นั่น ก็คือ ไปเต้นนั่นเอง แต่เอายิมมาบังหน้า  น่าจะได้เห็นโชว์จากเจ๊เร็วๆนี้จริงๆแหละ อีกไม่นานเกินรอ

แก้ไขเมื่อ 23 พ.ค. 51 11:32:03

จากคุณ : piece of me - [ 23 พ.ค. 51 11:28:43 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

</