Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

Simon ณ X factor คอนเฟิร์ม แล้วจ้าาาา

Simon says... put your hands up if you're stoked about Britney's X Factor performance this month!

Simon says... touch your nose if you can't wait for 'Circus' to hit the stores!

Simon (Cowell) says Britney's "new record is terrific!" Ok, so that was my (lame) attempt at a joke, but it's the best I got! LOL.

News of the World is reporting that X Factor judge Simon Cowell has nothing but nice things to say about Brit in the wake of her X Factor performance this month. The article reports the always candid Simon as saying: "I'm really excited about it, because she's got her act together now and the new record's terrific. She's come back from a very dark place and is a great artist".

Nothing we didn't already know, but remarkable when you think about how difficult it can be to impress Simon, right!?

Jennifer, Team Brit(ish)ney

ไซม่อน และ Britneyspears.com คอนเฟิร์มเจ๊โชว์ X factor เดือนนี้แน่นอน

ลือ ๆ ว่าจะเป็นวันที่ 15 !! ใกล้มาก

จากคุณ : MemoryDust - [ 4 พ.ย. 51 15:34:35 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | Chat | PanTown.com | Chat | PanTown.com | Chat | PanTown.com | Chat | PanTown.com |