Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

"Trouble" เพลงแถมอีกเพลงใน Circus

จาก http://www.britney.com ครับ

You guys had better pre-order Circus, because if you do... Britney's gonna buy you a Frappuccino! Haha, I kidd. As much as I love my SBs, this is way better - anyone who pre-orders the album on iTunes will get a hot BONUS track called "Trouble." The iTunes pre-order starts this Tuesday, Nov. 11. The track will NOT be available once Dec. 2 rolls around, so you gotta pre-order that sh_ t now, k? And Brit will be leaving a new voicemail message soon on The B Line, so make sure you're signed up for our Mobile Club to get the scoop. It's free to sign up (except for standard text rates), so there's no excuse. xx

คิดว่าน่าจะสำหรับแฟน us หรือป่าวนะครับตัวนี้
    ก็คือใครที่สั่งจองล่วงหน้าใน Itunes ตั้งแต่วันอังคารที่ 11 พ.ย.นี้
    จะได้แทร็คพิเศษ ชื่อ "Trouble" ซึ่งถ้ารอซื้ออัลบัมวันที่ 2 จะไม่มี แทร็คนี้นะครับ คงจะเป็น rare item ที่ใครซื้ออย่างถูกกฏหมายต้องภูมิใจแน่เลย สำหรับเราก็รอของเถื่อนกันไป

"Trouble" นี้ แฟนตั้งข้อสงสัยว่าอาจจะเป็น "Trouble" ของลุงเอลวิส เพรสลีย์ ที่เจ๊เอาร้องอินโทร gimme more ตอน vma 2007 หรือป่าว

ส่วนนี้ไม่ชัวร์นะครับ ต้องติดตาม
    ใครนึกไม่ออกกดยูทูบฟังดู

"If you're looking for trouble
    You came to the right place
    If you're looking for trouble
    Just look right in my face"

แก้ไขเมื่อ 07 พ.ย. 51 16:32:36

จากคุณ : ผู้ชายก็แบ๊วได้ - [ 7 พ.ย. 51 16:31:47 ]

idth=90%>"-->