Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

เจี๋ยหลุนเสียใจ "ไม่น่าถ่ายนู้ดเลย"

เห็นห้องมันเงียบจัง ก็เลยเอาข่าวเรียกน้ำลาย เอ้ย เรียกกระแสมาแปะ 555
    ----------

Jay regrets shooting a half-nude photoshoot, a tiny touch on the lips is the maximum range.

Source: cctv.com
    Date: Thursday 18 december
    Translated: JPOO @ asianfanatics.net

Jay Chou recently expressed the tiny kiss in "Secret" is the maximum range he will go up to in acting. Jay also regretfully said "When I was young I shot a half-nude photoshoot for a mobile phone advert, now when I look at it I think it's very embarassing.

According to the reports, when Jay shoots kissing scenes it must fit accordingly to the script, alot of kissing scenes in American movies are quite far-fetched, in "Secret" the kissing scene is very reasonable as, if they're wasn't that scene then how would Xiao Yu get angry?
    But Jay also emphasizes that it is the maximum range.

Will he act a character like Lueng Chiu-Wai (เหลียงเฉาเหว่ย) did in "Lust,Caution" ? Jay says he doesn't think that it will be possible, he must always take care of his image, Director Zhu Yan Ping (朱延平) said laughingly, maybe when Jay's 40 then he'll want to act it out.

Jay mentioned that he had once shot a half-nude photoshoot for a mobile advert, it was even put on the bus' billboard, he thinks it's too embarassing, he said when he was a new-comer he wasn't wise enough, a big man half-nude stuck on a bus, how embarassing!

Actually it wasn't only on the bus', every mobile shop had that poster stuck onto their doors, now this half-nude poster is still being auctioned online, looks like Jay still has a long time to be embarassed.
    -----------

มาอายตอนนี้ก็ไม่ทันแล้วล่ะเจี๋ย

จากคุณ : ข้าวสวยหุงไม่สุก - [ 19 ธ.ค. 51 01:48:16 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com