Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

อัลบั้มใหม่มี big ballads แน่นอนจ๊ะ

ข่าวจากแจสมินซึ่งได้ฟังเพลงที่อัดไว้แล้วส่วนนึง ซึ่งอัลบั้มจะออกในเร็วๆนี้ และเพลงก็จะมี big ballads ที่หลายคนรอคอยแน่นอน

I heard a variety of tracks, and there were big ballads, catchy melodic hooks, hilarious and witty wordplay, and clever lines galore.

I had a few favourite tracks: some that talk from the heartbroken lover's point of view; some representing the proud and stubborn dumper; and of course beautiful love songs, inspired by Mr C. On one song in particular, she wears her heart on her sleeve, and it's very touching to hear her pouring her heart out so publicly. Mrs C also told me about her dog JJ's new puppy playmate, that's been named Cha Cha. I then proceeded to inform her that me and my girls used to call a certain part of the female anatomy our 'cha cha'. She laughed and said: "I might've guessed – there's always some American-British language exchange humour when it comes to us!"

อ่านเต็มๆ
    http://www.mariahdaily.com/news.shtml

จากคุณ : Johan Carey - [ 20 เม.ย. 52 22:25:35 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com