Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

**กระทู้มารายห์ :ในที่สุดชีก็ร่วมงานกับTimbaland สักที**

ในที่สุดเจ๊มารายห์ก็ขอตามกระแสจิกหัวเจ๊ ทิมบาแลนด์ มาใช้งานในอัลบัมกะเขาบ้าง ก่อนต้องขอบคุณเจ๊จัสมินแห่งบอร์ดผีเสื้อ เพราะชีได้รับอีเมล์จากนิคว่า มารายห์กำลังร่วมงานกับทิมบาแลนด์อยู่ ตอนนี้ ซึ่งข่าวนี้จริงๆรู้กันแค่ในบอร์ดผีเสื้อ แต่ข่าวกระจายเร็วมากในตอนนี้ แม้แต่บอร์ดตัวแม่ มารายห์เดลลี่ยังไม่ลงเลย แต่ไม่แน่ที่มารายห์เดลี่ยังไม่ลงอาจมีเหตุผลอื่นๆ แต่ช่างเถอะเอามาบอกให้รับทราบ

อ้อแถมข่าววงในของเจ๊จัสมิน ซึ่งไม่รู้จริงรึไม่บอกว่าได้ยินตัวอย่างเพลงใหม่มารายห์แล้วเพลงนึงชื่อ "the new chapter"แน่นอนเพลงนี้แต่งสดุดีสามีเด็กชีเอง
       Cause this is a new chapter in my life, I know how it feels to be so cold on the outside, ______ ______ clearing up my mind, it's a new chapter in my life, so I turn the pages and read the mistakes I've done, but now I know that you're my only one, I'm so glad that I ______ ______, I'm glad that you're _______ ______ I'm so happy to be your wife, the new chapter in my life".

ซึ่งเพลงนี้โปรดิวซ์โดย เดอะดรีม ซึ่งเขาว่าเป็นส่วนผสมระหว่าง My love & Don't forget about us โดยการร้องก็ ร้องกระซิบ+เสียงเต็ม แล้ว เบ้ลแรงๆตอนท้าย แต่ตอนเบ้ลเสียงแหบๆหน่อยแต่เป็นเบ้ลสูงและหนักแน่น แล้วมีลากยาวลักษณะคล้าย bye bye & we belong together แต่ลากยาวกว่า แล้วมีหวีดเก๋ๆตอนท้ายด้วย

เอาล่ะจบข่าวสวยย
    Mariah Carey is busy recording tracks for her latest studio album, and has enlisted superstar producer Timbaland to work with her on the album, as confirmed by none other than her husband Nick Cannon. The as-yet-untitled album has no release date, although it is heavily rumored to be released sometime in fall of this year. Nick confirmed this news to a member of a popular Mariah fan community in the following e-mail:

Rumored song title off her new album, from a very reliable source of mine, however nothing is confirmed and it may not even make the album at all, however my source gets his info right about most things. So it is a confirmed song apparently, whether it will appear on the album is another story.

Description:Basically a ballad with a rnb groove, vocals very raw vocals, verses apparently done in whisper voice mixed with mid-range, ending has high belting ala DFAU/WBT but more raspy. Lyrics are a "dedication" to Nick and a subtle diss to her exes. According to him produced by The Dream sounds like a mix of "My Love" and "DFAU" according to him though he isn't the biggest MC fan. He has heard a snippit but he has insiders so his description is very accurate

Plus according to him, the belting notes at the end although raspy are really high and strong, plus she hits a big whistle note too. She apparently holds a big note at the end, sorta like the one on Bye Bye but a bit longer.

Source: The Butterfly Room  and Jasmine N. ,http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/

จากคุณ : ifwedo - [ 13 พ.ค. 52 19:38:54 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com