Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

== แฟนๆที่อังกฤษได้ฟัง Obsessed ประมาณ 20 วินาทีแล้ว! ได้ความว่า... ==

1 เกินคาดแน่นอน เพลงไม่เหมอืนๆกับที่เคยทำมาทั้งหมด แฟนๆอาจจะตกใจ แต่ก็คงชอบได้ไม่ยาก แต่คนอื่นไม่แน่
    2 ไม่เหมือน loverboy แ่น่นอน
    3 ไม่เหมือน time of your life
    4 จังหวะหนัก อาจจะ ประมาณ side effect
    5 เร็วกว่า it's like that และ touch my body
    6 ไม่หงุงหงิงหญิงสาว แบบ touch my body หรือ แรพผิวสีเกินไป

ความเห็นส่วนหนึ่งของแฟนที่ FOMM

Vocals were really tinny because of all the noise so impossible to make out, but it was faster than I expected, and not very girly/bouncy. Not exactly dark though - I was wondering if it would be Side Effects intensity. It seemed she was playing us a chunk of the chorus.

It was differant for her from what I heard. It wasnt like reinventing the wheel, like a radical shift that Pink did inbetween Cant Take Me Home to Missunderstood. You would at least be comfortable with it if you like Mariah. I wasnt like 'WTF, this is too far away from normal Mariah'. It sounded more uptempo than TMB for sure. Good bounce on it.

Didn't sound like Loverboy or Time Of Your Life to me. The tune didn't sound as camp as those.

แก้ไขเมื่อ 15 มิ.ย. 52 09:29:50

จากคุณ : coombe lane's guy - [ 15 มิ.ย. 52 09:08:36 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com