Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ไม่จำเป็นต้องขอโทษ สื่อชื่นชมมารายห์ vote  

หลังจากมารายห์ออกมาขอโทษ ก็เป็นที่กล่าวกันอีกต่างๆนาๆ

สื่อทุกแขนงต่างชมเป็นเสียงเดียวกันว่ามารายห์ร้องได้แบบ emotional แค่ไหน ไม่เห็นจำเป็นต้องเป๊ะทุกโน๊ตเหมือนประกวดอเมริกันไอดอลที่นักร้องหลายคนพยายาม แต่ที่เธอและนักร้องทุกคนไปที่นั้นก็เพราะเพื่อร้องเพลงให้ไมเคิ้ล

และเป็นศิลปินเพียงคนเดียวที่ไม่ได้ขึ้นซ้อมบนเวทีมาก่อน

ปล. ก็แอบงงเช่นกันว่าที่อื่นก็เน่ากว่านี้ไม่เห็นชีจะอะไรมาก แต่งานนี้คงกลัวทุกคนจะคาดหวังและผิดหวังเพราะเป็นงานใหญ่ ก็เลยรักษาภาพนิดส์นึง หรือมองอีกแง่นึงอาจจะเป็นการเช็คเรทติ้งรึเปล่าว่าที่เจ๊ร้องไปนั้นมันดีแย่มากน้อยแค่ไหน

**อีกอย่างที่กลัวมากคือ ถ้าเจ๊หมดความมั่นใจไปกับการร้องสดในครั้งนี้ หรือครั้งไหน หรือมีการตอบรับด้านลบมากๆกับร้องร้องสด กลัวเจ๊จะกลับไปลิปอีกอะ ซึ่งนั่นเป็นอะไรที่แย่กว่านี้มากๆๆ และไม่อยากให้เกิดขึ้นอีกเลย

EW: "Why would she do that?!"
    Entertainment Weekly critic Ken Tucker about Mariah's apology:

Mariah Carey apologized for her performance at yesterday's Michael Jackson memorial, saying she "wasn't able to pull it together and really do it right," and that she was "sorry." She made the comments via her Twitter page. Check out her version of "I'll Be There" and I'll tell you why I think she's being too hard on herself.

I don't think Carey has anything to apologize for. In fact, at a time when so many singers are trying for the kind of note-for-note "perfection" that shows like American Idol have convinced too much of the population is the way singers should sound, I found Carey's emotionally jagged performance all the more moving. Indeed, this is what first-rate pop singing is truly about: emotion expressed through the grain of the voice, not impeccable, often sterile, pitch and timbre.

And here's what MSNBC reporter Courtney Hazlett had to say about Mariah's performance:

"I wanted to play Mariah Carey right there because she's getting a lot of criticism for not hitting some notes. I think she was the only performer who didn't get a chance to rehearse at the Staples Center prior to this memorial service. That goes counter to everything you're taught in 'How To Be a Celebrity/Singer' school. She wanted to be there. She was clearly emotional. She could only make it happen if she didn't rehearse so I say that's fantastic that she did this and it really speaks to exactly why the people who stood on that stage stood on that stage - they wanted to be there for Michael Jackson."

Source: EW | MSNBC | Jason | Danny

แก้ไขเมื่อ 10 ก.ค. 52 02:53:49

จากคุณ : Johan Carey
เขียนเมื่อ : 10 ก.ค. 52 02:46:00

[ต้องการแตกประเด็นจากกระทู้เดิมคลิกที่นี่] [กติกามารยาท] [Help & FAQ] 

ความคิดเห็น :
  PANTIP Toys
จัดรูปแบบ :
ไฟล์ประกอบ :
  Help
ชื่อ :

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com