Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

เอ็มวี "Obsessed" จะทำออกมา 2 เวอร์ชั่นนะ vote  

ไม่รู้จะออกมาแบบไหนต้องรอลุ้นดู

ทำให้นึกถึงเอ็มวีเก่าๆมาราย์ ที่มีสองเวอร์ชั่น ไม่รวมเอ็มวีรีมิกซ์นะ

1 I don't wanna cry
    2 Can't take that away
    3 Heart breaker (ไม่รวมรีมิกซ์)

ใครนึกอะไรได้อีก ที่มีสองเวอร์ชั่นอะ

"Obsessed" Video to be Released in 2 Versions

Mariah & Dustin Robertson

MariahDailyJournal had the privilege of exclusively speaking with Dustin Robertson, the world famous video editor for a lot of artists including Mariah Carey.

Dustin, better known in Music Videoland as AVIDDIVA and director of underground indie cult movie, "Pumping Velvet," has prolific video editing credits to boot, working with artists like Mariah, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Anastacia, Pink, just to name a few. He won a Latin Grammy for best editing on Shakira's "Suerte" music video directed by Francis Lawrence in 2002 and nominated for a few videos most notably his work on JLo's "Get Right" and Janet's "All Nite (Don't Stop)" at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2005.

Having worked previously on "It's Like That" and "We Belong Together," Dustin was happy to have landed another editing job from the Mariah Carey/Brett Ratner tandem, this time for the much-talked about music video for "Obsessed" which was filmed in New York City on June 28 and 29.

He reveals to us, "Mariah is very excited to share this hot new clip with the fans and wants them to be surprised by what happens in it. I can say that the Remix video features rapper Gucci Mane and was shot at the same time as the original in NYC. There is definitely new hotness in the Remix that is not in the original."

Dustin spent time with Mariah and Brett working on the Original edit on Tuesday, July 7th and on Friday, June 10th, he and Mariah sorted out the final details on the Remix version. That's right! There are two versions to the "Obsessed" music video - one for the original and another for the Remix featuring Gucci Mane. He says of working with Mariah, "I have only wonderful things to share about The Voice! She is the single most real and fun artist I have had the pleasure of creating with and I've cut for every diva out there! MC rocks in every way. A true master at the art of making videos! I truly enjoy working with her. We had a blast cutting an alternate version."

The wait is almost over! "Obsessed" will world premiere on America's Got Talent this Wednesday, July 15th at 9:00pm on NBC.

mariahdaily

จากคุณ : Johan Carey
เขียนเมื่อ : 12 ก.ค. 52 23:13:11

[ต้องการแตกประเด็นจากกระทู้เดิมคลิกที่นี่] [กติกามารยาท] [Help & FAQ] 

ความคิดเห็น :
  PANTIP Toys
จัดรูปแบบ :
ไฟล์ประกอบ :
  Help
ชื่อ :

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com