Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

อัลบั้มใหม่จะมีแนว live feeling songs ด้วยย  

มารายห์ให้สัมภาษณ์กับ mtv ว่าแฟนๆหลายตนชอบแหละอยากให้มีเพลงประมาณนี้อยู่ในอัลบั้ม เจ๊เลยจัดให้  อารมณ์คงประมาณ I wish you knew ปะ แต่ขอเพราะๆกว่านั้นหน่อยนะ

MTV: With regards on who you worked with on the album, producers and collabos, who did you work with on this album? We know The-Dream did "Obsessed" with you as well. Who else?

Mariah: I worked a lot with Tricky and Dream. I worked with JD again. I always love working with Jermaine. Everytime it's just like it reminds me of the first time we worked together which was "Always Be My Baby." It's just like you can't... once you do a song like that and you have it forever it's like you want to just continue to try to re-create that magic. And so that's what we do. But I worked with Timbaland for the first time...

MTV: How was that?

Mariah: That was really... I mean, I'm a fan of Timbaland's so I enjoyed it. It hasn't been mixed yet but I think it's really cool. And I worked with Big Jim Wright who worked with Sounds of Blackness a lot. So there's live feeling songs on the album. A lot of my fans are like, since I've been twittering a lot, "We want some live sounding stuff," "We want some stuff like this, we want stuff like that," and so you have to find that middle ground.
Source: MTV News | Text: MariahDailyJournal

จากคุณ : Johan Carey
เขียนเมื่อ : 27 ก.ค. 52 13:42:16

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com