Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Listening party @UK  

Memoirs Listening Preview in the UK
Earlier today, a private listening party for Mariah's upcoming album, Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel was held at the Langham Hotel in London, UK. Below are what some attendees had to say after listening to six tracks from the album.

Jasmine Dotiwala: So at MC's session they played 6 tracks.Candy bling, obsessed, H.A.T.E.U, standing O, impossible (my fav!), and the Foreigner cover "I wanna know." Everyone broke out into spontanious applause afta "I wanna know" & I think a few "heads" liked candy bling..lots of pop radio folks in there.

DJ Bigger: Watch out for Mariah Careys amazing cover of You Know What Loves is! So there is only 6 cuts finished now Mariahs CD comes out Sept 14th the killers r Candy Bling, Impossible & I Want To Know What Love Is. I have had quite a few personal mess asking me what is my favourite new Mariah cut its Candy Bling it samples the rap classic Back InDa day.

Zoe Griffin: Mariah's songs are amazing and cupcakes were served at the playback. Pink cupcakes! Happy days. Made lots of notes at the playback - in my new pink notebook!!! Gonna blog about the tunes soon. Relive the mariah fabulousness! Out sept.

James Watts: . . .just got back from Mariah playback. Diggin the cakes and what a brilliant Foreigner cover!

Here's another review from a MariahDailyJournal reader who was lucky enough to be at the UK listening party.

Candy Bling
I think "Candy Bling" was amazing! Very "Underneath The Stars." Another real slow jam. Had lots of people nodding. Could see everyone's thoughts, 'Yes!' Really loved it! Cannot wait to get it on my iPod! So hot! Very Aaliyah.

Obsessed
Then it was "Obsessed." Obviously amazing.

H.A.T.E.U.
Then came HATE U. To be honest, I was indifferent to it as a demo. It was obviously nicer when she sang it than The-Dream's version and I was bobbing my head. Again another slow/mid tempo number. Very pretty.

Standing O
"Standing O" was more contemporary and involved the auto-tune again.

Impossible
"Impossible" was another slow jam. I want another Emancipation and this is definitely another E=MC². I reckon that it won't hit the lambs first time around but it will totally be a grower.

I Want to Know What Love Is
Another Big Jim Wright number - amazing! I wish she would do more live numbers!

Source Mariahdaily

จากคุณ : ifwedo
เขียนเมื่อ : 6 ส.ค. 52 05:15:57

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com