Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

สำหรับ ไมเคิล แจ๊คสัน วันเกิด...คือวันที่คุณต้องฉลอง...ให้กับคุณแม่ของคุณ  

Michael Jackson Felt Birthday Wishes Were Reserved For Mom.

Michael Jackson, who would have turned 51 years old today, didn't believe birthdays were all about getting older, but instead a reason to honor the mother who brought you into the world.

In an interview with ET Online, producer Rodney Jerkins shares Jackson's advice to him when Jerkins turned 25. 'So you're going to celebrate your mother, correct?' the singer asked Jerkins. "I was like, 'Huh, but it's my birthday!'" Michael wasn't hearing it. Jerkins says Jackson continued, "We need to celebrate your mother; she had you on your birthday."

Not one to argue with the King of Pop, Jerkins took his birthday advice. "I had this big party and I celebrated my mother that day because Michael told me you should celebrate your mother on that day."

Around the world, fans are still celebrating the legacy of Michael Jackson, particularly on what would have been his special day to honor his mom Katherine. The singer is scheduled to be laid to rest at Forest Lawn Cemetery outside Los Angeles on Sept. 3.

เป็นการให้สัมภาษณ์ ทาง ET online ของโปรดิวเซอร์ Rodney Jerkins ค่ะ เขาเล่าว่า เมื่อตอนวันเกิดครบรอบ 25 ปีของเขา พอเขาบอกไมเคิลว่าวันนี้เป็นวันเกิดของเขา ไมเคิลก็ถามเขาว่า..."งั้น...เดี๋ยวคุณคงไปฉลองให้คุณแม่ของคุณซีนะ ใช่มั้ย.." เจอร์กิ้นก็งงๆ ตอบเค้าไปว่า "หา...แต่ว่า..นี่มันเป็นวันเกิดของผมนะ" ไมเคิลก็พูดต่อว่า "เราต้องฉลองให้คุณแม่ของคุณ เพราะแม่มี(ให้กำเนิด)คุณ ในวันเกิดของคุณ"

ใครจะกล้าเถียง the King of Pop ล่ะคะ เจอร์กิ้น ทำตามคำแนะนำของไมเคิลด้วยละค่ะ "ผมจัดงานใหญ่เลยละ และก็ฉลองให้กับคุณแม่ด้วยในวันนั้น เพราะ ไมเคิลบอกผมว่า 'คุณควรฉลองให้แม่ของคุณในวันเกิด...'"

ทั่วโลกก็ฉลองให้กับคุณนะคะ..ไมเคิล โดยเฉพาะ ในวันพิเศษของคุณ แฟนๆก็ฉลองให้กับคุณแม่ แคทรีนด้วยเช่นกันค่ะ

เลิฟ

จากคุณ : Better Off
เขียนเมื่อ : 31 ส.ค. 52 16:28:45

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com