Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Jay Chou: "Being a big star is hard"  

Jay Chou: "Being a big star is hard", Tuesday September 1, 2009 Taiwan

Source: QLWB
Translated by: http://www.jaychoustudio.com

Today the "Sprite" show "Celebrity Coach" is ending, this year all the major networks have been piling together lots of talent contests, "Celebrity Coach" invited the heavenly king Jay Chou to be a guest in order to get some more attention On the day Jay Chou was in a silver suit, he looked refreshed, when he saw the media and began chatting he showed the presence of being the boss. Not only did Jay Chou present the award to the winner Jin Han Yi, he will also be writing a song for him.

Jay Chou talked about his attitude towards music, Jay Chou is very confident, "My advice to newcomers is, you can "play" music, but you must "play" music people understand." Then how do you determine if the fans understand your music? "It's very simple, just look at the record sales. If it sells a lot, it proves people understand it, you never buy a record you don't understand right?" What they are participating in is a music talent contest, being someone who entered the industry through a talent contest how does Jay Chou see this kind of method? "Don't look contests too seriously, I never make a big deal about contests or awards." And when asked what type of newcomer he is looking forward to most, Jay Chou said: "Someone who can sing and can read has potential." Reporters who knew where this was heading continued asking: "Do they have to pronounce clearly?" Jay Chou laughed saying: "Joking." Turns out Jay Chou was telling a dry joke.

Jay Chou has been very successful in switching to film, not only has the movies he's released been box office successes, recently he has become the producer for a TV series, he's released his very first TV series "Pandamen", he was asked about "Pandamen" there, Jay Chou introduced it saying: "It's going to be on JSTV very soon, the inspiration for the plot came from me watching Hollywood movies like "Spiderman", "Batman", there are lot of silver screen heroes, but China only has ancient martial arts heroes, we almost never have this kind in modern dramas, that's why the plan to film "Pandamen" came from. Of course pandas are a national treasure, as soon as you think of China you think of pandas, so we naturally chose this image, it doesn't have much relation to "Kung Fu Panda"." Reporters continued asking, how much Jay style will be in "Pandamen"? "Of course it is related to me, in the real world Pandaman is a piano teacher, it's always connected to music."

Recently Jay Chou has been in Hollywood participating in the filming of "The Green Hornet", he is going international, when asked if he wanted to be an international star, "It's very tough, I didn't know, it's hard enough just having to fly back and forth from America, Taiwan and Mainland China, it's not easy at all for Jackie Chan and the others, it's not that good being an international star."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Celebrity Coach", Jay Chou favours 2nd place Ding Shao Hua

Source: sina
Translated by: http://www.jaychoustudio.com

Even though he only lost to Jin Han Yi by 1 vote, but his outstanding music talent has garnered Jay Chou's praise, it's another way to make up for the loss.

It was a different day from yesterday when it was a tough battle to make it into the last 4, you could say the battle for the best runner up was straight forward for Ding Shao Hua. At the beginning when he introduced himself to Jay Chou, Ding Shao Hua played an out of the ordinary guitar and sang, he gave Jay Chou a deep impression.

When Jay Chou was handing out the champion's award, he said something that really made you think over: "Actually I have a number one contestant in my heart, but I'm afraid my judgement will affect my fans, so this will be a secret that cannot be told". You could have just left it hanging there, giving everyone a mystery, but Jay Chou unexpectedly said: "10 years ago I took part in a singing competition, I was also second place, so I'm giving encouragement to second place. I really admires his guitar, I also really like his adaptation of the song I want to write songs for the 3 runner ups, but I don't think Ding Shao Hua needs me to write him a song." Such direct praise, it just means he's announcing to the world, the one Jay Chou admires the most is Ding Shao Hua.

--------------------
อยากแปลให้อยู่ แต่ตอนนี้ทั้งงานราษฎร์งานหลวงเต็มไปหมดเลย -__-"

แก้ไขเมื่อ 01 ก.ย. 52 11:00:28

จากคุณ : ข้าวสวยหุงไม่สุก
เขียนเมื่อ : 1 ก.ย. 52 10:59:52

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com