Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

บทสัมภาษณ์ JENET JACKSON เกี่ยวกับ MICHAEL ค่ะ( พวกเขาไปกินอาหารไทยกันด้วยยยย...ย!)  

อ่านดูจ้า เราว่าเธอเป็นน้องสาวที่น่ารักมากๆๆเลยอ่า
วันเกิดJenet เมื่อวันที่ 14 May เธอบอกว่า ไปกินอาหารไทยกันมาด้วย
แค่นี้เราก็ดีใจละ ไมเคิลได้กินอาหารไทยยยยยยย
(ตอนแรกไมเคิลทำท่าเหมือนยกมือไหว้เราก็ตกใจนะ 555)
ยาวไปหน่อย....แต่เราว่าJenetเล่าได้น่ารักมากเลย
เราว่าเธอเป็นน้องสาวที่ดีมากๆๆเลยจ่ะ
วันงานฝัง เราว่าJenet ดูเศร้ามากเลยอ่ะ

ถ้ามีคนมาแปลให้ได้อ่านกันก็ดีเน้อ (แหะๆๆ เราเปลไม่ไหวอ่ะ XD )

Janet Jackson hasn't watched television since her brother Michael died suddenly in Los Angeles on June 25. She has blocked herself off completely from the hysterical media coverage of his death — who did it, what did it. "It will drive you crazy," she says. "People can have rhinoceros skin, but there's a point when something's going to hurt you. Not everyone is stone, stone. I haven't watched the news in weeks. I had to ask my chef, How's Obama doing? I haven't read a newspaper. On top of that, [we've lost] a family member."

The last time Janet saw Michael was on May 14, two days before her 43rd birthday. It was a family celebration, the Jackson kids were running around, and she and her big brother hung out, ate Thai food, and tormented each other. "We had so much fun that day," she says, her soft voice almost inaudible. "We kept calling each other after and saying how great it was."

แก้ไขเมื่อ 14 ก.ย. 52 20:58:00

จากคุณ : peterPAN MJ
เขียนเมื่อ : 14 ก.ย. 52 20:53:42

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com