Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

MICAHEL ส่งเทปบำบัด(Healing Tape)ให้กับMr.Moritaเจ้าของโซนี่ที่ล้มป่วยฟัง(แถมยังบอกให้ฟัง3ครั้งต่อวันอีก ยั่งกับสั่งยา!)  

Michael sent the cassete tape in October 1993 to Mr. Akio Morita, the founder & then-Chairman of Sony, when he learned that Mr. Morita had collapsed due to brain stroke. Yoshiko Morita, Mr. Morita's wife shared this beautiful episode in July remembering how caring, sweet he was. The TV report is based on her episode. Michael's hand-written message on the casset reads, "Mr. Morita's healing tape Michael Jackson; Healing joy M.J. Play 3 times a day (underlined) right before awaking, before sleeping and mid day." So Yoshiko played the tape for Akio every day as instructed, until his death in 1999. Oh so, so sweet! When we learned of the episode, many fan requested her to share with us, so she did.

Michael met Mr. Morita for the first time in 1987, when he visited Japan for Bad Tour. Both Akio and Yoshiko attended the Tokyo concert. Then Micharl called Akio, and said that he was not satisfied with the concert, his vocal was not great. He wished to show them a much better performance next time and asked them to come to his concert again. He apologized again and again (he is always so humble, isn't he? Amazing). Then Moritas invited Michael to their home for a dinner party; Michael and Akio stayed all night, playing with Akio's collection of antique/vintage musical instruments (e.g. street organ, musican box, player piano, etc.). Funny story about Michael at the dinner; Michael loved Japanese pear, ate a plate full of it, and did not share it with anyone else, lol (he was vegetarian at that time, I guess). She also talked about his next concert; she was with him on the way to the concert. Michael was surrounded by many many fans, fans asked for his signature, hand shake, etc. and Michael responded to the fans with smile all the way. She was very touched by his sweetness.

Also Yoshiko says in her episode that Michael asked Akio, "How can I capure young people's heart?" , "What should I do to be respected?", "Who should I trust?". Actually in 1993 Michael called her many times, asked for her help. She regrets she could not help him much as she was nursing her husband.(แง้...สงสารไมเคิล)

http://www.akiomorita.net/contents/episode/006.html
(ภาษาญี่ปุ่น ไม่รูเรื่องอ่า)

จากคุณ : peterPAN MJ
เขียนเมื่อ : 14 ก.ย. 52 21:30:46

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com