Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

---TITO FORGIVES MURRAY---  

เอาข่าวมาฝากค่ะ

TITO JACKSON FORGIVES MURRAY

Tito Jackson doesn't hate his older brother Michael's personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray, even though Murray is believed to have caused the 'King of Pop's death.

Michael Jackson's brother Tito has forgiven Dr. Conrad Murray.

Tito will never "get over" his older brother's June death from acute Propofol intoxication, but insists he doesn't hate Michael's personal physician - who allegedly administered the fatal dose of the anaesthetic that killed him.

He said: "Have I forgiven Conrad Murray? We are supposed to forgive as humans. I'm not a hater or anything like that. I'm just going to take things one moment at a time.

"I'm supposed to forgive. We are supposed to forgive. That's just my belief. So yes, I forgive. It's what God said. You're supposed to forgive.

"I loved my brother dearly and I miss him every moment he is not around. It's just something that you feel all the time. You never get over that tragedy."

Tito says Michael's three children Prince Michael I, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II, aka 'Blanket', have started home-schooling and are "slowly getting back to normal".

Tito added to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "The family love is there and we are all there to support each other during this hard time. That's what's important. The kids are doing very well. My mother Katherine is doing a good job with them.

"They are happy with their cousins, playing and swimming. They are slowly getting back to normal. But they still miss their dad."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/tito-jackson-forgives-murray_1116212

ขอสาธุ! กับ TITO ด้วยค่ะ

จากคุณ : แม่น้ำนิรันดร์
เขียนเมื่อ : 17 ก.ย. 52 12:04:44

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com