Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Mariah โดนเอี่ยวเข้าไปในศึกระหว่าง Sony กะ YG ละครับ  

A few days ago, Mariah Carey's new song, “Standing O” teaser was released on youtube. Comparing this song to “I Don't Care”, you get 8 bars of similar parts. It is 24 seconds, instead of 5 seconds, also has it as its major motive, and adding up the similar parts together, results in approximately 1 minute. What is Sony ATV's opinion towards this song? I don't know, but I am sure that you can't easily say that Mariah Carey has plagiarized 2NE1's song that was released 3 months ago, although it contains longer and clearer motives from “I Don't Care”.

ข้อความข้างต้นตัดมาบางส่วที่เก่ียวข้องกับเจ๊เท่านั้นนะครับ

เค้าเอามาต้านที่ว่า Sony ไปหาว่า YG ก็อปเพลงเค้ามา YG ก็เลยตอบกลับว่า MAriah ก็ก็อปเหมือนกันเพลง Standing O ไปเหมือนกับ In the Club

อะไรเนี้ย

จากคุณ : delytezz
เขียนเมื่อ : 24 ก.ย. 52 18:44:37

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com