Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

[News Update] ในที่สุดก็เปิดตัวดาราที่จะมารับบทพระเอกประกบคู่อีติ๊ในภาพยนตร์มิวสิเคิล 'Burlesque' แล๊วววว  

อย่างที่ทราบกันว่าปลายปีนี้อีติ๊จะเล่นหนังเรื่องแรกในชีวิต
โดยหนังเรื่องนี้มีชื่อว่า Burlesque... เรื่องราวเกี่ยวกับสาวน้อยบ้านนอกตามหาฝันในเมืองใหญ่เป้นนักเต้นระบำ (พล๊อตเรื่องน้ำเน่ามากกกก...ก)

โดยในตลอดเวลาที่ผ่านมา ข่าวเล้ดลอดออกมาเพียงน้อยนิดมาก
โดยสรุปข่าวของหนังเรื่องนีได้ดังนี้
- อีติ๊จะรับบทเป็นนางเอก สาวน้อย(หรอ?)ผู้มีฝัน แต่กระเตงตามฝันในเมืองใหญ่
- Cher นักร้องตัวแม่ที่จะมารับบทเป้นเจ้าของบาร์ชื่อว่า Burlesque... ผู้ซึ่งจะเป็นตัวแปลสำคัญของนางเอก
และข่าวสุดท้ายคือหนังเรื่องนี้มีกหนดฉายวันที่ 24 พ.ย. ปีหน้า!!!

และล่าสุด... Cam Gigandet ดาราหนุ่มที่กำลังมาแรงในบทแวมไพร์จากเรื่องทไวไลท์ได้ออกมาให้สัมภาษณ์ว่า
ภาพยนตร์เรื่องต่อไปของเขาคือ... Burlesque... ซึ่งจะรับบทพระเอกประกบคู่อีติ๊นั่นเอง!!!

และนี่คือเนื้อหาของข่าวครับ

'Twilight' Star Cam Gigandet To Get 'Sexy' With Christina Aguilera In New Movie
'It's a very sexy, sexy movie,' actor says of 'Burlesque.'

SANTA MONICA, California — One is a living legend in music and movies, the other is a living legend about to make her movie debut. Now, Cher and Christina Aguilera are being joined by a red-hot "Twilight" star who will be appearing in his first musical opposite the two famous females: Cam Gigandet.

"I'm shooting a movie called 'Burlesque' with Christina Aguilera in her acting debut," Gigandet revealed when he stopped by the MTV studio recently. "And Cher."
"ผมกำลังถ่ายหนังที่มีชื่อว่า "เบอร์ลาสค์ กับอีติ๊ที่เป็นผลงานภาพยตร์ชิ้แรกของเธอ""

Xtina's fans have been eager to learn details on "Burlesque" since the project was announced last June, especially since it will mark her big-screen debut. Some might be questioning Aguilera's acting skills, but at least they know she'll have a talented leading man at her side.

"It's about a girl from the Midwest who moves out to Los Angeles to pursue her career as a singer," explained Gigandet, whose busy post-"Twilight" schedule has him releasing the sci-fi flick "Pandorum" this weekend. "Obviously, it's Christina Aguilera, so she has an amazing voice. She finds a club run by Cher, a burlesque club. And she takes it to a whole new level and, of course, meets me — the love of her life.
"มันเป็นเรื่องเกี่ยวกับหญิงสาวมาจากแถบมิสเวส(บ้านนอก)ที่ย้านไปอยู่ LA เพื่อตามล่าฝันที่อยากเป็นนักร้อง ... และเธอก็เจอคลับที่มีแชร์เป็นเจ้าของชื่อว่า Burlesque ที่ที่จะทำให้เธอเปลี่ยนไป... และเธอก็เจอผม... และตกหลุมรักในเวลาต่อมา" ...เนื้อเรื่องบ้านนอกจริงๆ

"I am a struggling piano player, and I'm currently working as a bartender at Cher's burlesque club," Gigandet said of his character. "Christina and I meet, fall in love, and drama ensues."

The next question is an obvious one for "Twilight" fans: Will Cam sing and dance? When we asked the star, he hesitated to even call "Burlesque" a musical. "That's interesting — I don't know. There's music in it, and they do sing. I mean, they're at a burlesque club, so they do sing and dance," he explained. "It's a very sexy, sexy movie."

But this much Cam would confirm: He will not be singing any two-part harmonies with his new leading lady. "Oh right, a duet with me and Christina?" he laughed, looking forward to the film that begins shooting in December. "That would be like Kermit the Frog and Christina. I can't sing."

For breaking news, celebrity columns, humor and more — updated around the clock — visit MTVMoviesBlog.com.

Source : MTV News (http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1622013/20090921/story.jhtml)

แถมๆๆๆๆ รูปของ Cam Gigandet

จากคุณ : DOGDAG_chy
เขียนเมื่อ : 29 ก.ย. 52 03:29:35

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com