Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

รายละเอียดงาน WHITNEY MARIAH MEETING EVENT  

WHITNEY MARIAH MEETING EVENT

Hi everyone, this is nong ton from Whitney board. Yesterday, we from both boards already discussed about almost evrything of the event. This is rough review of the meeting na krub. If you have anything to ask, please reach me at this number 0860691054.Plz forward this mail to other people who go to this event. Thax. This will be posted in Mariah fanclub webboard krub.

Basically, you have nine topics to be concerned with.

1. Date time venue payment
3oct 18.00 jaSmine city hotel
Pay 500 baht to Krungsri bank, prayut y. 1681337739
When u already transferred, call p'pop at this number 0851105400
2. Reception and registration
Nong off from mariah will take care of this.
Gon be the registration table in front of the room for u to sign in.
3. Staff (usher)
Name tag will b attached to every table
4. Food and beverage
Buffet
Thai food
10 different types of dishes
5. Opening (in order)
When u believe performance
Whitney Vdo presentation
Mariah board covers whitney's songs which are one moment, saving all, I have nothing
Mariah Vdo presentation
Whitney board covers mariah's songs which are vision, hero, thank god
6. Mariah Whitney hosts
Nong off for mariah and P'o for Whitney say hi to everyone and introduce the members of both boards.
7. Performances
1. Cover both artists (stated above)
2. Mariah activity
3. Show freestyle from both boards (mariah might have to be first if p' jacky can't arrive around this time. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE) 40-45 minutes
4. Whitney activity
5. Battle
Love takes time, my love is your love, one sweet day, same script, I'll be there, why does it hurt,
6.secret battle (DRAW LOTS)
8. Timer/ organizer
Host
We have three microphones wireless
Ton/ Tum will take care of overall organization.
9. Closing
Representative from both boards make a speech about the event.
Singing ending- that's what friends are for (optional)

If u wanna know more, call me na krub!
This set list cannot be changed due to final decision making of both boards and time limitation.
Ps.
Dont forget to pay the fee na krub. It's very important!!!!!

Love u all,

Nong ton

จากคุณ : bluefish pop
เขียนเมื่อ : 30 ก.ย. 52 17:30:58

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com