Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Matt Fiddes บอร์ดี้การ์ดให้สัมภาษณ์เกี่ยวกับแฟนลับๆของไมเคิล  

ไปอ่านกระทู้ด้านล่างเกี่ยวกับ Grace พี่เลี้ยงเด็ก ที่เพื่อนๆบอกว่ามี
บอดี้การ์ดให้ข่าวเรื่องแฟนของไมเคิล ตอนนี้หาตัวเจอแล้ว เขาให้สัมภาษณ์ตอนต้นเดือน ก.ค. จ้า ไปอ่านกันเลย

Drugs Hell And Secret Love Of Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson had a long-standing secret girlfriend and developed an addiction to drugs supplied by unscrupulous doctors, his bodyguard has told Sky News.

The astonishing claims were made by Matt Fiddes, the tragic singer's friend and UK bodyguard, who told how he and Uri Geller found and hid drugs and even needles from his room.

He also quashed rumours that Jackson was gay and said he had met the secret girlfriend on several occasions although he refused to identify her.

"I'm not going to name who she is but I think the family were aware that there was someone special in his life who he loved and adored and had his ups and downs with," he said.

"I don't know how long they've been a couple. I know she's been with him for some time in different capacities but... it's up to her if she wants it to come out or the family to speak about this very private information."

Matt, 29, from Devon, runs a network of martial arts schools around the UK.

He was introduced to Jackson around a decade ago via spoon-bending guru Uri Geller, who he had worked with on a fitness video and was an old friend of Jackson's.

He became friends and worked as the superstar's bodyguard on visits to the UK over the following decade, although he was never paid. He volunteered his services for free after Jackson complained that security services charged him a fortune.

แก้ไขเมื่อ 05 ต.ค. 52 18:49:29

จากคุณ : Snow Crystal
เขียนเมื่อ : 5 ต.ค. 52 00:09:29

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com