Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

กรี๊ดด The Christmas Song - MARIAH CAREY ft. Patricia Carey  

Liz Smith: Mariah Carey – She's No Angel, But Pretty Close

Excerpt จาก Interview ส่วนที่กล่าวถึงเพลงคริสมาสต์ซอง

คนสัมภาษณ์บอกว่าชอบอัลบั้มเมอรรี่คริสมาสต์มาก

มารายห์ก็แอบบอกความลับว่า
กำลังอัดเพลงคริสมาสต์อีกเพลงนึง กับแม่ของเธอ ซึ่งเธอจะร้องในสไตล์ของเธอ และแม่ก็จะร้องแบบโอเปร่า

Before I let Mariah go – well, before her handler wrenched us apart: "Your 15 minutes are up!" – I told her how much I love her delightful 1994 Christmas album. This disc includes her own composition, "All I Want for Christmas Is You."

"Oh, thank you! When I realize how that song has become a part of Christmas tradition, it’s crazy to me, thrilling, humbling. You know, I didn’t want to do a Christmas album. It was Tommy’s idea. And I was all, ‘Please I’m a young girl. People don’t do Christmas albums until they are, like, 50. Some sort of last resort.’ But he insisted. ‘No, no. Do it. It’ll be a big hit. So I did and it was, and I’ll always be grateful for that."

Mariah paused and said, "I shouldn’t tell you this, but I’m going to record another Christmas song, with my mother. I’m going to sing in my style, and she is going to sing operatic, which is her style." (Patricia Carey, Mariah’s mom, is a former opera singer and vocal coach.)

"Mariah, when you say you shouldn’t tell me, do you mean you’ve told me something I can’t print?"

"Well, Liz. Would it be good for you if you printed it?"

"Of course it would be. But…."

"OK, then go ahead."

OK, then, go ahead. Words to cherish from a star, and words you don’t hear much but from the unique likes of Miss Mariah Carey.

http://www.wowowow.com/entertainment/liz-smith-mariah-carey-shes-no-angel-pretty-close-389730?page=0,1

จากคุณ : MemoirsPart2
เขียนเมื่อ : 5 ต.ค. 52 23:58:28

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com