Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

เรื่องเล่าจาก malaysia  

เนื่องจาก ได้เพื่อนจาก mjportrait เป็นจำนวนมาก มีบางคนมีโอกาสสัมผัสบรรยากาศคอนเสิร์ตของไมเคิลด้วย ก็เลยขอให้เค้าเขียนเล่าประสบการณ์    แบ่งปันกับเราที่ไม่มีโอกาส (dangerous ตอนนั้นยังเรียน ม.อยู่ไม่มีตังค์ซื้อตั๋ว ...... ห้ามนับอายุนะจ๊ะ)

บอกเค้าว่าเรามีคลับคนรักไมเคิลในเมืองไทยด้วย เค้าเลยบอกให้เราเอามาแชร์เพื่อน ๆ   ไปอ่านกันเลยจ้ะ

Well for the Dangerous concert, Michael did not come to Malaysia, but he went to Singapore. So me and my sister took the train called the "Michael Jackson Express". It was specifically for fans going for the concert. I had the greatest time but Michael was so small and so far away...like an ant. So I promised myself that if ever michael came to malaysia..I would be right in front...and God answered my prayers.

History COncert. First I managed to get to be part of the welcoming committee at the airport. Michael was just a few feet away but there was a barricade...we could not touch him. I screamed, cried and ran after him...then screamed and cried again!!! I told myself to behave and create a lasting impression, don't be like a crazy fan...but...that was excatly what i was when michael walked thru the arrival halls....its just crazy...its like all of sudden you want to die and be born again...you can't breathe, you can't believe its him...its just chaos!!!

I managed to get tickets for both concert nights and I was at about the 20th row. Michael was life-size...right before my eyes...and I tell you my friend...its still hard to believe....Michael in the flesh! It was fantastic. They played his songs before the concert...then when things go quiet everyone starts screaming....and then he appears....its like watching magic before your eyes...I didnt want the night to end....

This is my MJ experience...one I will hold close to my heart!

จากคุณ : SIMONBIRCH
เขียนเมื่อ : 20 ต.ค. 52 16:54:20

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com