Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

เรื่องเลิฟ ๆ ของไมเคิล จากหนังสือ Moonwalk  

แอบอ่านกระทู้ล่าง ๆ เห็นมีคนสนใจอยากอ่านเรื่องเลิฟ ๆ ของไมเคิลรึป่าวจ๊ะ ... บังเอิญว่าเพิ่งอ่าน Moonwalk (อย่างเชื่องช้า) จบบทที่ 4 แล้วเจอเรื่องความรักของไมเคิลนิดหน่อย (ตั้งแต่ในสมัย Off the Wall) กับเบื้องหลังเพลง She's Out of My Life ... ไม่รู้ว่าใครอ่านไปแล้วบ้าง แต่ก็อยากเก็บเอามาฝาก จากถ้อยคำของไมเคิลเองน่ะค่ะ ^-^

เรื่อง Tatum O'Neal ทุกคนคงเคยอ่านเคยฟังกันมาแล้ว เพราะมันผ่านหูผ่านตาแบบแว้บไปแว้บมาตลอด อันนี้ก็เป็นอีกอันที่ไมเคิลออกมากล่าวยืนยันถึงความสัมพันธ์ของเขากับเธอ ... นอกจากนี้ก็มีเรื่องของ Diana กับ Brooke ด้วยอีกนิดหน่อย ... อาจไม่หวานเท่าเรื่องของ Lisa แต่ก็เป็นพื้นเพที่มาของไมเคิลสมัยหนุ่ม ๆ นะคะ ^-^ love

ขออนุญาตแปะ ... มาจาก Moonwalk หน้า 68 - 71 นะจ๊ะ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was for me. Sometimes it's hard for me to look my dates in the eye even if I know them well. My dating and relationships with girls have not had the happy ending I've been looking for. Something always seems to get in the way. The things I share with millions of people aren't the sort of things you share with one. Many girls want to know what makes me tick - why I live the way I live or do the things I do - trying to get inside my head. They want to rescue me from loneliness, but they do it in such a way that they give me the impression they want to share my loneliness, which I wouldn't wish on anybody, because I believe I'm one of the loneliest people in the world.

"She's Out of My Life" is about knowing that the barriers that have separated me from others are temptingly low and seemingly easy to jump over and yet they remain standing while what I really desire disappears from my sight. Tom Bahler composed a beautiful bridge, which seemed right out of an old Broadway musical. In reality, such problems are not so easily resolved and the song presents this fact, that the problem is not overcome. We couldn't put this cut at the beginning or the end of the record, because it would have been such a downer. That's why when Stevie's song comes on afterward, so gently and tentatively, as if it was opening a door that had been bolted shut, I still go, "Whew." By the time Rod's "Burn This Disco Out" closes the record, the trance is broken.

จากคุณ : Pretty Small Thing
เขียนเมื่อ : 25 ต.ค. 52 00:24:18

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com