Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

อีกหนึ่งคำยืนยันเรื่องสุขภาพของไมเคิล  

Teddy Riley  ให้สัมภาษณ์และยืนยันเรื่องสุขภาพของไมเคิล พร้อมความเห็นส่วนตัว

Net 'closing in on Jackson murderer'

By Miles Godfrey
AAP
October 25, 2009 05:00pm

MICHAEL Jackson was murdered and his killer will be caught soon, one of his closest friends in showbusiness says.

Teddy Riley, co-producer of Jackson's multi-platinum Dangerous album and founding member of R&B band Blackstreet, says he and Jackson's family are confident they know who the pop artist's killer is and that they will be caught soon.

Blackstreet are in Australia as VIP guests for Wednesday's world premiere of the film about Jackson's life, This Is It.

Asked if Jackson was murdered, Riley told AAP: "I said that the first day.

"I called the family and I said listen, 'He was murdered'.

"Somebody didn't like something he said or something he's doing or didn't want him to go to the top so they had to get rid of him."

Riley worked extensively with Jackson over the last 18 years and counted himself a close personal friend.

Blackstreet co-founder Chauncey Hannibal agrees the singer was murdered.

Jackson's family have accused those close to the singer of murdering him and the Los Angeles County coroner has ruled Jackson's death was a homicide caused primarily by Propofol and another sedative.

Riley and Hannibal saw Jackson two days before he died on June 26, in rehearsal for his planned comeback sell-out tour in London.

Riley said Jackson was in "great health" just prior to his death but admitted he did suffer some pain because of his skin.

Asked who killed the singer, Riley replied: "You're going to find out.  "We've got so many people we think it could be. It's going to come out.

"He was doing so great at his rehearsals. I was over at the studio two days before ... two days later he was gone.

"He was in great health. Only thing that bothered him is he gets in pain. When he works hard, he gets home, he's in pain because of his skin. Other than that he was in great shape."

Riley said no current artist would ever enjoy the iconic status achieved by Jackson.

"(His death) has definitely affected us really badly, our whole family, we still think he's here, people think Elvis still lives, well Michael Jackson lives on in a lot of people's hearts."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574...-29277,00.html

(ไม่อยากให้จิตตกเรื่องฆาตรกรรมอะไรนั่นนะคะ เพราะพวกเราจะติดตามเรื่องนี้ต่อไป และเชื่อว่าความจริงต้องปรากฏเป็นแน่)

ไมเคิลน่าเห็นใจมากจริง ๆ เรื่องโรคผิวหนังของเค้า

จากคุณ : SIMONBIRCH
เขียนเมื่อ : 26 ต.ค. 52 02:13:18

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com