Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Miko Brando ไปดู This is it กับคุณป้า Liz พูดถึงหนังและไมเคิล  

เมื่อวานจิตตกไปนิด วันนี้ดีขึ้นเยอะ ได้อ่าน twitter ของป้า Liz วันนี้ ได้อ่านที่ Miko พูดถึงหนังเรื่องนี้และไมเคิลแล้ว ทำให้ตื่นเต้นมากกกก อยากจะลางานไปดูเลยทีเดียว (แต่ทำไม่ได้ คออาจขาดได้)  ไปอ่านกันค่ะ ว่าเค้าว่ายังงัย

LKL Web Exclusive: Miko Brando on "This Is It" - It's All Michael
Posted: 06:29 PM ET
Note: Miko Brando, son of actor Marlon Brando, was a personal assistant and long-time friend of Michael Jackson.  

A few weeks ago I got a call from Dame Elizabeth Taylor.  She asked if I wanted to go see Michael's new movie, "This Is It," at the Sony Studios lot.  Well, how do you turn down an invitation like that?

Before I go into the movie, let me say it was an honor to be invited by Dame Elizabeth.  She looked great, and it was really nice to see her.  Michael had her over all the time, and we got to spend a lot of time together.  She's about as good as they come, and she and Michael were great friends.  They shared a mutual love, respect and admiration for each other.

Now, the movie.  Dame Elizabeth loved it, and so did I.  It was like he was still here, which made it a little bit eerie for me, and very emotional.   Thank God I had my Kleenex handy.

The movie follows Michael through the last few months at rehearsals for the "This Is It" concerts.  It's a lot of backstage footage of him through the process.

Michael's fans will really enjoy this movie.  His creative brilliance comes out in the film.  It will prove he was ready to go - he was there, just days away from going to London and doing these 50 shows.  He was 50 years-old, and he looked and sounded amazing - a genius to the end.

I'm not trying to sell anything to anybody, but this movie shows Michael was a normal person.  He went to work, and did his job, his job was just a bit different.  It will also show he was great, up to the very end.

My favorite part of the film was when Michael performed "Human Nature."   It's a hard song for me to hear it on the radio or on CD, but to see him perform it on stage - it gets to me.  I'm not sure why that song more than any other, but I always enjoyed the way he performed it on stage.  It did something for me then, and it still does.

As much as I enjoyed the movie, it was hard for me to watch.  I still don't watch movies of my dad.  It's just too tough.  I have the same feelings about seeing Michael on screen.  It's hard to watch someone I've spent so many years with - someone who was such a part of my life - look so vibrant on screen, and know he's not with me anymore.  I've had so many losses in the last few years, they're stacking up for me.

I'm told some are speculating there was a Michael "double" in parts of the movie.  I can tell you that is simply NOT TRUE.  I was there for all the rehearsals.  That's all Michael.  It's Michael Jackson, and only Michael Jackson.  They just want to make a stupid story out of nothing.

I think people will leave the theater after seeing "This Is It" saying "WOW!"  Wow because he was about as close to genius as you can get, and the film gives us a rare look at that genius.  You can't take your eyes off of him because he's so electrifying.  I'm proud of it, and I'm sure he would be too.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/26/lkl-web-exclusive-miko-brando-on-this-is-it-its-all-michael/

จากคุณ : SIMONBIRCH
เขียนเมื่อ : 27 ต.ค. 52 18:12:18

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com