Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

เด็กๆอีกแล้ว อัพเดตคร่า ข่าวใหม่ แปลด้วยนะคะ  

Since I want to keep and make this site as good as possible I woud like to bring up some stuff. I will start with this and with time I will mention other stuff as well. wink

Once again. Prince, Paris and Blanket do not have twitter, facebook, myspace or whatsoever. People still send me messages sayins they know the real twitter, facebook,myspace and all those things... First of all, They aren't allowed to use the internet and if they were they wouldn't be that stupid to go and talk openly about everything with people they don't know. There are so called "proof" pictures of them as well and I'm sorry but really? can't you see its not them in the photos? But anyways to make it clear.

Genevieve Jackson

The cousin of Prince, Paris and Blanket have said this many times on her twitter page when she have gotten questions like

" Can you tell me which of the twitterpages that are the real ones" or " Does Prince, Paris and Blanket have twitter".

- They dont have a twitter.

What more does she need to say? She lives with them and I'm pretty sure she knows what she is talking about.

And just more recantly from Nancy Malnik.

***Please DO NOT friend any of the crazy people on FB that are claiming to be Prince, Paris or Blanket. They DO NOT have a FB profile page!***

(nor does my daughter... and her name is NOT Stefani Jackson Malnik, like the page this poser has set up)

***PLEASE BE AWARE THAT PRINCE, PARIS AND BLANKET DO" NOT" HAVE A FACEBOOK or MYSPACE PAGE!!!***

Like the media, the posers are LYING to everyone. DO NOT befriend any of the fake pages.

That pretty much clears it up dont cha think?

Now to move on. I know this is an fan site but well yea...

Look Prince, Paris and Blanket are 3 very beautiful children but ***some*** gotta keep some of their thoughts and wishes to themselves.

Stuff like I love him and I'm gonna marry him is just to much =S

It doesn't matter if you are the same age or not. Those thoughts can you keep to yourself and if not, maybe you should move on to another site...

I mean, they are 12, 11 and 7.  I mean Prince haven't even turned 13 yet!

When I made this site I wanted to try and make it as professional as possible without all the negative stuff and especially rude comments about Michael and his children and especially the talk about him not being their real father because he was. Biological or not, He still was their father and NO ONE can take that away from him.

Michael didn't want all this to happened to his children, Them being in the spotlight. Yes I know with making this site I'm also showing photos and all and thats why I want to keep it as nice as possible if you know what I mean? =/

So IF there is comments that are just to much they will be deleted.

จากคุณ : สตรีผู้เป็นอิสระ
เขียนเมื่อ : 27 ต.ค. 52 20:53:28

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com