Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

MJ and Klein -- Affection for Injections/David Gest -- Bigger than Michael Jackson?/Debbie Rowe: Arnie Klein Is a Myster  

MJ and Klein -- Affection for Injections
Posted Oct 28th 2009 1:19AM by TMZ Staff

UPDATE: A closer look at the documents reveals another shocking fact -- in April, Jackson received ELEVEN "I.M. Injections" in 3 days.

Arnold Klein injected Michael Jackson with an intra-muscular drug labeled "I.M. Injection" 51 times in three months, this according to documents filed by Arnold Klein himself.

And one prominent L.A. dermatologist says "I.M. Injection" is commonly used as billing code for the narcotic Demerol.

In the documents, most of the procedures appear to be minor, such as acne treatments, lip treatments and Botox -- yet "I.M. Injection" appears over and over on Michael's bill, sometimes several times a day. The I.M. Injections correspond to the dates of the minor treatments.

In one particular case, Jackson went to Klein on April 23rd and received three "I.M. Injections" at $60 a pop.

Then, remarkably two days later -- on a Saturday -- Jackson went to Klein's office and got 4 more I.M. Injections to facilitate an injection of the smallest possible dose of Restylane -- a popular wrinkle-filler.

According to the docs, Arnie Klein -- Jackson's self-described good friend -- charged Jackson $7500 for the weekend visit.

Jackson's three month bill: $48,522.89.

David Gest -- Bigger than Michael Jackson?
Posted Oct 28th 2009 5:49PM by TMZ Staff

Who's a bigger draw: Michael Jackson or David Gest? Mr. Gest seems to think it's him, because he's threatened Julien's Auctions with a big fat lawsuit for using his name to hawk Michael Jackson memorabilia.

TMZ has obtained a federal lawsuit filed by Julien's Auctions, asking a judge to tell David Gest he's all wet by even suggesting Julien's used his good name to sell 21 lots of Jackson memorabilia last June in Las Vegas.

According to Julien's, Gest claimed the auction house had no right to tell prospective purchasers that he was the prior owner of some of Jackson's stuff. Gest allegedly claimed his "right of publicity" was violated and he demanded $200,000 from Julien's.

In the lawsuit, Julien's suggested no one would be impressed by a man who "has reportedly been involved in domestic abuse, sued his wealthy ex-wife for $10 million (alleging that she abused him)." Julien's also scoffed that Gest is "in the process of dumping his homeland, the United States" and is pledging his allegiance to the Queen ... of England.

We spoke to the lawyer who filed the papers, Jerry Hawxhurst, who said: "A complaint like the one that was filed is what happens when people make ridiculous claims against good, honest folks like Darren Julien and his company, Julien's Auctions. Gest should be ashamed of himself for trying to trade on Michael Jackson's memory."

Debbie Rowe: Arnie Klein Is a Mystery
Posted Oct 29th 2009 12:30AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe -- Arnie Klein's former nurse -- claims she has no idea why her former boss injected Jackson 51 times in three months, telling us, "I don't know why Klein does anything. He's Arnie Klein."

TMZ ran into Rowe as she walked into a screening of the Jackson bio-flick "This Is It." We're told Rowe absolutely loved the movie.

จากคุณ : BloveMJ
เขียนเมื่อ : 29 ต.ค. 52 14:10:57

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com