Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

จาก In the closet มีอะไรเกิดขึ้นระหว่าง Michael และ Naomi Campbell?  

วันนี้มีแฟนมาถามในfacebook ของKaren

แฟน:Karen, please tell us what happened between Michael and Naomi Campbell?

มาดูคาเรนตอบกัน OMGมาก \\ (^0^) //

Karen : Michael had to have the director, Herb Ritts, stop her from talking obscene to him during the takes....funny story. She cried.

Karen : I was hiding out of the view from the camera inside the building. Michael would come to me after every take. He would come in, and say "oh my gosh Turkle, it's horrible, just horrible"...I asked "what?" he said he couldn't tell me, it was too horrible.

Karen : he would go out and do another take...and come back and say the same thing

Karen : Finally, I said WHAT????? he said, Naomi is talking filth to him...and asked me to call in Herb Ritts. So I did.

Karen : Michael ask Herb to please ask Naomi to watch her mouth....

Karen : So he did...she ran away crying.

Karen : She later came up to him and apologized...and we continued shooting. It was very funny, because Michael was so distraught over her behavior, and to embarrassed to tell me what she was doing, until he couldn't take it anymore.

Karen: she was saying...to put it nicely, she wanted to put his private parts in her mouth...LOL

Karen : not in her words...LOL

Karen : Michael was so embarrassed...he din't want to go back out there....To me it was soooo funny. Michael would almost faint if I told him I had my period, when he asked me why I had a headache.

ตัวต้นเหตุ

จากคุณ : catky
เขียนเมื่อ : 5 พ.ย. 52 01:52:22

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com