แอบ refresh ซุ้มผีก่อนนอนแล้วเจอ footnote ของสัญญา อ่านแล้วยิ่งอยากจะร้องไห้ T^T สัญญาเก่ามันแย่จนไม่รู้จะบรรยายยังไง
Kotoba Ni dekinai (มันยังจะเล่นมุขได้อีก )
(เดี๋ยวรีบแปลให้นะคะ ขอหนีไปอาบน้ำก่อน เอิ้กกกกก)
1. Regarding Clause 2, subclause 1
-The original contract period was set for 10 years but was changed to 13 years with the first amendment to the contract.
2. Regarding Clause 3, subclause 10
-The second half of the subclause ("But if 'B' says in advance that he is completely against this, this no longer applies.") was added in the fourth amendment to the contract.
3. Regarding Clause 9
-This clause in the original contract (changes made by amendments are noted) was as follows but was changed in the second and fifth amendments to the contract and the income division classifications, ways, and rates were slightly altered and the current income division method was used since July of 2008.
Original Clause 9 (Profit Division-Album)
1. When 'B' releases albums as a singer, if the sales surpass 500K copies excluding refunds,'B' will receive a sum of 50 million Won (approximately $43,000) when the next album is released and if sales surpass 1 million copies, 'B' will be given a sum of 1 billion Won (approx. $86,000). (However, in the case of a single selling such number of copies, 'B' will receive half of what is allotted for albums.) However, if the applicant is to be a member of a team (group), 'B' must split this amount given to them by the number of members in the group.
2. The aforementioned subclause 1 only applies to the sales of official albums of 'B' and the income made by any edited goods that 'A' made (Live albums, Best albums, omnibus albums, etc.) all belong to 'A'. - in the case that 'A' releases the songs of 'B' that have already been released in a compilation album (edited album), 'A' receives all of the income. However, if 'A' releases a song by 'B' that has not been released yet in a compilation album, 'B' receives the amount of money that 'B' would receive from an album in subcluase 1 and multiply that amount by ratio of the number of unreleased songs in the compilation album. (Income of 'B' = Income received in accordance to subclause 1 (100%) X Number of new songs/Total Songs in album)
3. 'B' will receive 10% of net profit from all online song sales (MP3 and other audio files) and albums created to target overseas markets. (In the case that the applicant is a group, the same rules of Clause 9, subclause 1 will apply.)
4. If 'A' requests that 'B' appears on an internet program that SM is producing, 'B' must do so and as the internet program is deemed as publicity for 'B', appearance payment will not be given. (The fourth amendment fixed this subclause to "Unless 'B' has a valid reason not to appear on an internet program that SM is producing, 'B' must appear when 'A' requests so but 'A' must pay 'B' for the appearance. However, if the appearance is to publicize the album of 'B'. then payment is not needed.")
5. 'B' must prioritize all broadcasting productions created by SM. 'B' will be paid 50% of the average payment given to guest appearances in cable or subscription television for all appearances on SM's programs.
4. Regarding Clause 10
-This clause in the original contract (changes made by amendments are noted) was as follows but was changed in the second and fifth amendments to the contract to change the rates of income division and was implemented on July 1st, 2008.
Original Clause 10 (Profit Division-TV Appearances, Events, Commercials, Rights)
1. 40% of payments for regular appearances on a TV program must go to 'A'.
2. In the case of guest appearances, they will be seen as publicity acts and 'A' will take all the payment given.
3. Out of all income earned through celebrity activities (excluding Clauses 9 and 10.1 and 10.2), 'A' will receive 50% of the true profit (subtract all operating expenses). However, in the case of a group (team), 'A' will receive 40% of the true income while 'B' receives as follows. (Duo 30% each, trio 20% each, quartet 15% each, quintet 12% each, sextet 10% each etc.) Example of operating expenses: all of the expenses used by the manager of 'B' and the staff members is a specific example, it includes all expenses needed for activities. Traveling fees and rent fees, as well as their meals, make up and coordinators' wages, dance crew and any other stage crew costs. 'B' must also pay for the managers' monthly wages (The wages of the manager is 800,000 per month and the wages of road managers is 600,000 per month, and this increases by 10% every year.)" All living expenses while living in the home (excluding water and heat expenses, subsidiary food expenses, and housekeeper fees) and all training fees incurred during the process.
4. The calculations for the income division of 'A' and 'B' should occur within six months of the income earned.
5. Regarding Clause 11, subclause 3
-In the original contract, it stated, "'B' must pay compensation that is worth three times the amount of investment, three times the predicted profit that would be gained in the years had the contract not been terminated and 1 billion Won (approx. $860,000)." but was fixed in the third amendment to the contract.
Translation credits: email@example.com
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits
10 พ.ย. 52 22:47:11