Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Love Stroy Part 3....Michael and Lisa Marie Become Lovers...{แตกประเด็นจาก C8571919}  

On 1 February 1994, Michael telephoned Lisa Marie Presley at ther estate in Hidden Hills, California. He was at his hide-out in Westwood. 'Hey, listen up, girl,' he said, according to her memory, 'I'm heading up to Las Vegas to see The Temptations and the Fifth Dimension. Come with me. I'll get us a suite at the Mirage and we can party like there's no tomorrow.'

'Am I staying in the suite with you?' she asked
  'Hell, yeah,' Michael said. 'What do you think, girl?'
  'I think I'm still married,' Lisa said.
  'Then separate rooms, if that's what you want,' Michael responded.

Lisa agreed to go; the next day, the two flew up to Vegas in Michael's private plane.

จากคุณ : ลูกโป่งสีน้ำเงิน
เขียนเมื่อ : 22 พ.ย. 52 20:10:19

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com