Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ยุนอาsnsdนี่ถือว่าเป็นขวัญใจของหนุ่มๆในวงการเกาหลีใช่มั้ยครับ  

ยุนอานี่ถือว่าเป็นขวัญใจของหนุ่มๆในวงการเกาหลีใช่มั้ยครับ เพราะเคยได้อ่านข่าวว่า คนนู๊น คนนี้ ออกมาปลื้มกันเป็นแถว ทั้ง นิชคุณ ลีทึก ลีซึงกิ แอนดี้ชินฮวา ฯลฯ

ตอนนี้ก็มีโจควอนอีกคนจากกระทู้นี้

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/who_does_jo_kwon_think_is_the_prettiest_female_idol/

On the November 24th episode of KBS Sang Sang Plus Season 2, the MC's asked Jo Kwon to choose the prettiest girl group member out of the following candidates: Ga-In, Narsha, Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon and Goo Kara.

Jo Kwon stated:

"The most charismatic personality and face is Ga-In noona's."

He then continued to say:

"However, out of these candidates, the prettiest face belongs to Goo Hara. When I first saw her in person, I thought she had the face of a doll.

I totally agree with Jo Kwon's statements above, but when he was asked who he thought was the prettiest out of all of the girl groups, he answered, SNSD's Yoona.

Come on Jo Kwon, you were doing fine until that last answer. I mean don't get me wrong, Yoona isn't bad, but top honors? Oh well, to each his own

จาก allkpop

ถ้าเทียบกับบ้านเรานี่ เปรียบกับ อั้ม หรือ แพนเค้ก ได้มั้ยครับ ที่เป็นสเป็กของหนุ่มๆหลายๆคน

ว่าแต่แล้วหนุ่มที่อยู่วงSJ นี่ ใช่แฟนน้องยุนอามั้ยครับเพราะไปอ่านข่าวลือผ่านๆตา

จากคุณ : บัตรผ่านมีหัวใจ
เขียนเมื่อ : 25 พ.ย. 52 13:04:22 A:125.24.120.50 X: TicketID:140136

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com