Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Trijntje นักร้องชาวดัชต์ มีไมเคิลเป็นแรงบันดาลใจ เขียนถึงไมเคิลไว้ในเว็บไซต์ของตัวเองได้ดีทีเดียว  

นี่เป็นข้อความที่เขียนลงในเว็บไซต์ หลังทราบข่าวของไมเคิล

"June 25, 2009. Michael Jackson is dead. Unreal. I was going to go to his concert in August, with some friends, to see him live one final time. Twelve years ago I was his supporting act in the Amsterdam Arena. Totally unreal. On a stage with my childhood hero. when I was twelve years old I told my brother that Michael Jackson should marry me. Then he would be happy. I truly believed that. I was sure of that.
And now there is an album with Michael Jackson songs. I never thought it.
Many artists have been inspired by Michael. I definitely am. And from that personal feeling, this album has come to be. In my small studio at home I started singing Michael songs. At first it was just for me. Night after night, just to feel better.
This album is not a tribute. Michael Jackson doesn't need a tribute. It's just a collection of private, favourite Michael songs. They just had to come out."

ตามไปดูเว็บไซต์ของเธอได้ที่นี่ค่ะ  ก็ยังมีเรื่องราวที่เขียนเกี่ยวกับไมเคิลอีก อยู่ที่หน้าแรกเลยทีเดียว  http://www.trijntje.nl/eng-index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=19&Itemid=48

-----------------------------------------------------------

ชอบประโยคนี้จัง   "This album is not a tribute , Michael Jackson doesn't need a tribute. It's just a collection of private, favourite Michael songs..."

คือเธอกำลังจะปล่อยอัลบั้มเพลงใหม่ออกมา แต่เป็นเพลงของ jackson 5 และไมเคิลทั้งอัลบั้มค่ะ ร้องโดยเธอคนนี้นี่แหละ

แก้ไขเมื่อ 04 ธ.ค. 52 01:09:34

จากคุณ : SIMONBIRCH
เขียนเมื่อ : 4 ธ.ค. 52 01:05:55

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com