Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Michael Jackson Business Sues Phone Book/'The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty' Revealed!/Michael Jackson Present in Spirit a  

Michael Jackson Business Sues Phone Book
Posted Dec 10th 2009 5:59PM by TMZ Staff

The following companies have just been sued by Bravado International Group -- the company that has the rights to distribute shirts, posters and other things Michael Jackson -- for allegedly selling bootlegged stuff in violation of the copyright:

Jin Cha, OK Sportswear, EZ Sportswear, Chang Oh Kim, Chuck Kim, Eden Sports, Justin Ju, Sy Sports, Susan Lee, Susan Yoon, Lee's Family Inc., Green T Corp, Kyung Sook Ma, Cesar Igiesias, Bling Bling Inc., Kauh Un Lee, Arthur Berman, Wacky Planet, Wackyplanet.com, Theplanetshops.com, David Ahoubian, D&T Distribution, Paris Fashions, Clothing Island, Clothingisland.com, Print Liberation, Jaime Dillion, Nick Paparone, Dr. Jay's, Inc., Maggi Fashion Wholesale, Mansour Rokhsarzadeh, Azizi Afshin, Afshin Azzi, Bargain Wholesaler, Wholesaleclothing.com, TBwholesaler.com, Top Brands, Wholesaler, Ahmad Jamhour, Oz Communications, Crazytees.net, Otto Suarez, Olga Lyons, Shop Rumor, Anooshk Zakarian, Esther Lee, Keum Sportswear, Chang Song Lee, African American Dollar Store, Edna Clement Swan, Jack Leiberman, Progressiverags.com, Skreened, Daniel Chrstopher Fox, Shiekh, Shiekh Shoes, Incrediblegifts.com, Daniel Lassoff, Shaky City Blues, Mario Ontiveros, Main Collection, Main Sportswear, Su Young Cho, MB Sportswear, Choung Choe, Right Thang, Hyo Jang Yoon, Buy Me4rchant, Buymerchant.com, Craig Mentham, Steal Deal, Abraham Davood, Michael Davood, Ebby Davood, The Wild Side, The Wildside.com, Kingsley Syme, Kingley Symes, Setup Site, Harrington Outlets, ObamaTShirts.com, Sour Candy, Shoe Blanace International, Yak Shoe, Wholesale Situation, Jason Aref, Julio Aref, Watch Time, Aziz Ali, Unishow, Gary Chen, rena Chen, Amiline.com, Jian Zhu, Gravity Trading.... AND, Tony in Chong.

Consider yourselves served.

'The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty' Revealed!

Our own Samantha Harris is with Jackie, Jermaine, Tito and Marlon Jackson talking about their new reality series for A&E, "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty." While the show focuses on the four brothers, they say they will always be the Jackson Five.

"For some reason the media seems to like to write things about this family -- and believe what they write -- that are not true, and I think we owe it to our fans to show them a snippet of what we're really all about," says Marlon.

Allowing unprecedented access into their world, the real-life series chronicles the personal and professional lives of the quartet as they prepare for a Jackson Five reunion -- while also coming to terms with the tragic loss of their brother, Michael Jackson.

"The timing [of our shoot] was during Michael's passing, but we started shooting the footage [for the show] in January," says Jermaine. "We haven't had that much time to mourn, but at the same time what you're going to see is what we are."

"I think when you're a family like this, and something happens of this nature, I think it brings a family closer together," says Jackie, who adds of Michael's death, "To see him go so soon, it was hard for me to take."

ET's own Kevin Frazier sat down with the brothers to talk about their new real-life series not too long ago, and his interview with them actually appears on the second episode!

"Kevin's smooth," says Jermaine. Marlon jokes, "We didn't want to be too hard on him, so we apologize."

Over the holidays, Jackie spent Thanksgiving with Michael's kids Prince, Paris and Blanket in Las Vegas, and he reports, "It was fun. They're like normal kids. They have fun and play games and you have to keep an eye on them because there might be a bucket of water coming over your head."

"They'd do the Michael jokes," says Jermaine. "Michael taught them all those things."

So, does that mean we will see Michael's children in the A&E series?

"No," the brothers say collectively, with Tito adding, "Michael wished to keep their life private, so we respect that."

There are 6 one-hour episodes of "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty," with the first back-to-back shows airing on Sunday night at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The series will then move to its regularly scheduled time, Sundays at 10:00pm ET/PT beginning December 20 on A&E.

Michael Jackson Present in Spirit at 'A Family Dynasty' Premiere

The Jackson brothers cope with the loss of brother Michael and offer fans a rare peak into the lives of the traditionally private famous family in "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty." Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, and Marlon celebrated the launch of their reality show on Wednesday night in Los Angeles.

Marlon told ET that Michael is with them "always in spirit." Jermaine said the late King of Pop "would be very, very proud because we kept it real."

To get a glimpse of the dynamics of the brotherly love, we asked which brother takes the longest to get ready. Marlon ragged on Jermaine, saying, "Jermaine takes three hours. He's worse than a female."

Another famous brother pairing, Marlon and Shawn Wayans, were looking forward to seeing the premiere. Marlon joked, "I want to see another dysfunctional brother crew because I know me and my brother, we have a nice beautiful, dysfunctional love relationship."

The first two episodes of "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" debut this Sunday on A&E.

จากคุณ : BloveMJ
เขียนเมื่อ : 11 ธ.ค. 52 11:54:48

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com