Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

เพลงคริสมัสที่เปิดบ่อยที่สุดในอังกฤษในรอบทศวรรษที่ผ่านมาคือ....  

เพลงเจ๊มารายห์ของเรานั่นเองทุบทุกสถิติ เป็นเพลงที่มีอายุน้อยที่สุดด้วย

Mariah Tops UK's Christmas Songs of the Decade
Love them or hate them, there's no chance high street stores are going to desist from the Christmas tunes. The likes of Mariah Carey and Slade singing about Christmas trees and Santa are good for business, making people much more likely to splash out on gifts, according to research from the music licensing organisations.

One in four people claim to be more generous when buying gifts if Christmas music is played, according to PPL and PRS for Music, the royalty collectors for songwriters and musicians.

Over the last decade they have seen a rise in Christmas-themed music played in stores and have analysed data from shops, radio airplay, television and live events to reveal Carey's All I want for Christmas Is You as the most played from the last 10 years.

The top 10 Most Played Christmas Songs of the Decade:
1. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU Mariah Carey (1994)
2. FAIRYTALE OF NEW YORK The Pogues (1987)
3. MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY Slade (1973)
4. STOP THE CAVALRY Jona Lewie (1980)
5. DO THEY KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS? Band Aid (1984)
6. DRIVING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS Chris Rea (1988)
7. LAST CHRISTMAS Wham (1984)
8. I BELIEVE IN FATHER CHRISTMAS Greg Lake (1975)
9. STEP INTO CHRISTMAS Elton John (1973)
10. WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME Paul McCartney (1979)
Source: Guardian UK

จากคุณ : Johan Carey
เขียนเมื่อ : 24 ธ.ค. 52 02:27:28

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com