Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

~กระทู้ชวนโหวตจ้า~ โหวตรอบตัดเชือกของข้อความแนะนำคลับจ้า  

Welcome to the club of Michael Jackson, the one and only, the world's legendary King of Pop. Though his body has gone, but forever he will live on in our hearts. Let's share your love and memory for him and exchange information about his god-given musical talent and his greatness as a philanthropist. Let's discover the real King before you judge him. Come and join us here. [โดย P.S.T. (Pretty Small Thing)] (9 คน)
  ยินดีต้อนรับสู่คลับ Michael Jackson ราชาเพลงป๊อบหนึ่งเดียวในโลก ผู้สถิตย์อยู่ในหัวใจของพวกเราตลอดไปแม้ร่างกายของเขาจะดับสูญ ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแบ่งปันความรัก ความทรงจำ และข้อมูลต่าง ๆ ของราชันย์ผู้นี้ ทั้งในเรื่องผลงานอันเป็นตำนานและความเป็นผู้ให้ที่แสนยิ่งใหญ่ตลอดชีวิตของ เขา แล้วคุณจะรู้ว่า เขานี่ล่ะคือราชาที่แท้จริง [โม (ดิฟาย) ของหวังเฉา โดย แอร์ริโกะ] (7 คน)
  In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream, and in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. [โดย Michael Jackson] (5 คน)
  Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation. [โดย Michael Jackson] (2 คน)
  before you judge me try hard to love me. [โดย Michael Jackson] (7 คน)
  Our angle came, changed the music history, changed the world,and tried his best to make a better place for all humankind. Though he's gone back to Heaven where he is needed more, but his music and legacy will live forever. Come and join us to the world of the King of Pop . [โดย Better Off] (5 คน)
  If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. [โดย Michael Jackson] (2 คน)
  I'll always be Peter Pan in my heart. [โดย Michael Jackson] (0 คน)
  you will always be the King of Pop [อันนี้ลอกมาจากปกหลังของ Times Magazine โฆษณาของ Pepsi ] (2 คน)
  In the line of Speechless, if you wanna make that change Don't walk away, Come together to Heal the world, it's not Dangerous to Remember the time that You are not alone, Scream out loud let's Jam !!! [โดย tummy (Hypotic Ego)] (2 คน)

21.95%
  Welcome to the club of Michael Jackson, the one and only, the world's legendary King of Pop. Though his body has gone, but forever he will live on in our hearts. Let's share your love and memory for him and exchange information about his god-given musical talent and his greatness as a philanthropist. Let's discover the real King before you judge him. Come and join us here. [โดย P.S.T. (Pretty Small Thing)] (9 คน)
 17.07%
  ยินดีต้อนรับสู่คลับ Michael Jackson ราชาเพลงป๊อบหนึ่งเดียวในโลก ผู้สถิตย์อยู่ในหัวใจของพวกเราตลอดไปแม้ร่างกายของเขาจะดับสูญ ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแบ่งปันความรัก ความทรงจำ และข้อมูลต่าง ๆ ของราชันย์ผู้นี้ ทั้งในเรื่องผลงานอันเป็นตำนานและความเป็นผู้ให้ที่แสนยิ่งใหญ่ตลอดชีวิตของ เขา แล้วคุณจะรู้ว่า เขานี่ล่ะคือราชาที่แท้จริง [โม (ดิฟาย) ของหวังเฉา โดย แอร์ริโกะ] (7 คน)
 12.20%
  In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream, and in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. [โดย Michael Jackson] (5 คน)
 4.88%
  Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation. [โดย Michael Jackson] (2 คน)
 17.07%
  before you judge me try hard to love me. [โดย Michael Jackson] (7 คน)
 12.20%
  Our angle came, changed the music history, changed the world,and tried his best to make a better place for all humankind. Though he's gone back to Heaven where he is needed more, but his music and legacy will live forever. Come and join us to the world of the King of Pop . [โดย Better Off] (5 คน)
 4.88%
  If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. [โดย Michael Jackson] (2 คน)
 0.00%
  I'll always be Peter Pan in my heart. [โดย Michael Jackson] (0 คน)
 4.88%
  you will always be the King of Pop [อันนี้ลอกมาจากปกหลังของ Times Magazine โฆษณาของ Pepsi ] (2 คน)
 4.88%
  In the line of Speechless, if you wanna make that change Don't walk away, Come together to Heal the world, it's not Dangerous to Remember the time that You are not alone, Scream out loud let's Jam !!! [โดย tummy (Hypotic Ego)] (2 คน)

จำนวนผู้ร่วมโหวตทั้งหมด 41 คน

มาโหวตข้อความแนะนำคลับกันเถอะ

เพื่อให้ง่ายต่อการโหวตและนับคะแนนตัดสินกัน ก็เลยตั้งโหวตซะเลย

ใช้วิธีดู feedback จากเพื่อนๆเพื่อคัดหาข้อความมาได้ 10 ข้อความ(เยอะไปป่าวหว่า) มาให้โหวตตัดสินกัน

สำหรับโหวตรูปโหวตได้ที่นี่จ้า
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermkrung/topic/C8717650/C8717650.html

จากคุณ : popoking
เขียนเมื่อ : วันปีใหม่ 53 04:47:46

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com