Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

อีกหนึ่งรางวัล Mariah Wins at People's Choice Awards  

Mariah Accepts "Favorite R&B Artist" - People's Choice Awards, Jan. 6, 2010

Acceptance Speech
"Hey! Thank you so much for this award. It really, really, really means so much to me because it's from my fans. And my fans, my real fans, know that they are my extended family and I love them so much. (Hey everybody out there I didn't get to say hi to). I want to acknowledge my talented fellow nominees and friends as well. We know they're all incredible so, anyway, (You look good too my friend) Thank you to God for all the incredible blessings in my life and I especially want to thank my husband Nick for being... thank you, Nick! Especially for helping me with this dress because it's a drama. I didn't mean to do this but it's... anyway, for being my best friend and for many other things that I probably shouldn't mention. Anyway, thank you to my mom and my family. Thank you to Doug Morris, LA Reid, and everyone at Island Def Jam, Violator, Maroon Entertainment; and Cindi Berger. Thank you so much. Thank you. God bless you."

Source: MariahDailyJournal

จากคุณ : Johan Carey
เขียนเมื่อ : 8 ม.ค. 53 23:26:40

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com