Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

E'CASANOVA , Michael Jackson Impersonator ที่เค้าเชื่อกันว่า เป็น double body ในวันที่ 25th June 2009  

ในเว็บพวก death hoax เค้าว่ากัน (เป็นตุเป็นตะ) ว่า นี่คือคนที่เราเห็นในภาพข่าว การจากไปของไมเคิล ส่วนไมเคิลตัวจริงนั้น ยังคงมีชีวิตอยู่
หลังจากวันนั้น  E'CASANOVA ได้เขียนบรรยายความรู้สึกไว้อย่างนี้ ....

--------------------------------
Monday, June 29, 2009  
SLOWING DYING INSIDE

Since the passing of my most treasured inspiriation Michael Jackson, I've been slowly dying inside. It seems almost meaningless to go on as a tribute artist because everything I did was to make him proud.

Pain is all I have to comfort me. Cosuming all my thoughts...consuming my destiny. I want to fly and be the greatest that everyone wants me to be but my spirit and wings are so heavy I feel I may plunge to the bottom of the sea.

How could the angels take Michael Jackson? How come Heaven couldn't wait?

Sure his spirit will last from time indefinite til time indefinite but understand this...without his physical presence in my life, I feel like I aint worth a damn. Mirror, please tell me who I am.

I don't ever remember not listening to Michael Jackson.

People say there's a light at the end of this very dark tunnel. But what if that light is a train.

I feel empty and so so alone.  

resource : http://www.myspace.com/ecasanovafansite

แก้ไขเมื่อ 10 ม.ค. 53 04:00:12

จากคุณ : SIMONBIRCH
เขียนเมื่อ : 10 ม.ค. 53 03:39:23

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com