Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

บทสัมภาษณ์ Celine จาก Boston.com จ้า...  

Across the world, at home anywhere

Q. What was it like to meet Mandela?

A. It was another kind of emotion. He was struggling - he’s very sick - but he has such a strong streak in him. What he represented for me was three things: He has the strength of a man, the soul of a child, and the heart of a woman, a mother. It’s very emotional to meet that man and feel all of that.

Q. You don’t just sit in hotel rooms. The movie shows you out and about. In Johannesburg you’re even teaching some local kids to sing.

A. I’m not a person who goes to clubs, and I don’t really look for parties. I’m not out there in that way. I’m the opposite of that. But this time I wanted to tour as an artist but also as a mom, a daughter, and a wife. I wanted to see the world and grow as a family. This film was not supposed to be for the public. This was supposed to be a family album, just a movie for us. But it turned out so great that Rene approached a movie company to release it.

จากคุณ : DOGDAG_chy
เขียนเมื่อ : 17 ก.พ. 53 13:32:14

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com